Are you purchasing PES 2009 on Launch?

Are you purchasing PES 2009 on Launch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep pre ordered on Play.com.

First since PES6 , HATED pes 2008.

Keeping pes 2006 as a tribute to JUCE and also the stadium makers.

After I try full version yes, if it will be good. I ain't gonna buy 2008 style game, and remember, demo was also great a year ago.

After i try gameplay, read some online-related comments i have all intentions to buy it, if it will be worth the price. The same way i've done with most games so far, i've payed too much for shitty games already.

Yup, got my order in a week or so back on Play, hopefully they muck up and send it a day early as they did with PES6.

As long as they've smoothed the online, I'm a happy man. PES is great fun this year, and I need something to take my mind off the bore that is college.

Pes2009 UK Version includes Spanish text and commentaries?
I want to pre-order at blahdvd.com but I am not sure if the game is multilanguage and if the online key is valid around the world...

Anybody can help me??

Thanks!

definitely since a couple of my dear friends got jobs in the other side of the country. If the network isn't up to snuff this time, I'll be one pissed dude. :CURSE: :))

Ordered mine from Game UK last week got an e-mail this morning to say it had been despatched !! Cant Wait !!

I'm getting PES2009 PC on launch.... because:

1) EA had a separate independant team develop FIFA09 PC, which blows in everything like a typical old FIFA game.
2) I was never a console gamer, so I won't be buying an X360/PS3 to play true next-gen FIFA09 on.

With some patches and kits, PES2009 will -easily- be the best PES game to date. But I was looking forward to a satisfying next-gen title on my PC, if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom