1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

AppleSeed

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ProEvo, 31 January 2005.

1. ProEvo

ProEvo Hatch Monkey

22 October 2001
    On Some Island Somewhere
    I got a viewing of the new 3-D, cel shaded movie yesterday and it was quite simply stunning, watching it gave me the same sort of feeling on my first viewing of Akira! It looks THAT groundbreaking!

The soundtrack was also on the money and the story was complex, but not in the same mind bending league as Ghost In The Shell 2!!;)

Anyone who likes their Anime should check this, I'm gonna have to give it another viewing sometime this week, Region 3 version available now (Looking forward to seeing how the Dub sums up!!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I saw the trailer for this the other day over on Apple.com. It does look mighty impressive

3. LemonJelly

LemonJelly Bungie's Bitch Staff

28 August 2002
    UK
    My brother has the Jap version, I haven't watched it all because I obviously don't understand a word they are talking. However the opening sequence is just stunning, and I mean stunning. The animation and blend of 2D/3D is incredible, sure the 3D does stick out like sore thumb but I think that is intentional.

I'm looking forward to the UK Cinema release.

4. ProEvo

ProEvo Hatch Monkey

22 October 2001
    On Some Island Somewhere
    Any ideas when its out??

I gotta check it on the big screen!

5. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    A limited release by all accounts though...

Best I can do

6. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Doubt it'll get a wide cinema release in this country, if any at all.

Heard about it prior to it's cinema release in Asia last year, will have to check it out.