Anyone who sais that this game is easy...

hellenes

Banned
4 September 2005
...should not be consuming our precious oxygen...suicide is the only option for that person...
If ANYONE thinks that this game is easy I advice you to try it in MASTER LEAGUE NOT EXCHIBITION JOKE...
The game is hard as rock...espessially if youre close to the first two ranks of your league.

hahaha.... your're joking right ???? ML is easy :D:D:D i won all my matches in d2 and now i'm wining in D1 :D:D:D as i sad this game is very easy...
you shoud play more.... :D

@ Top Player?
I'm really having hard time believing that people find it easy on top player. :/ I usually become very good at any PES in no time but this one is definitely an exception.
I think I played 38 games so far and I've only won 22.

hahaha.... your're joking right ???? ML is easy :D:D:D i won all my matches in d2 and now i'm wining in D1 :D:D:D as i sad this game is very easy...

Very easy? Oh you must be an addicted liar then cmon try saying teh truth once...The CPU cheats so much in ML on top player that you dont even have a chance...
Oh BTW try playing with reload prevention...for once

I agree!
You're joking, right? Are you playing PES for the first time?
This is the EASIEST PES I've ever played (Regular), quite easy (Pro) and challengful in the hardest.
Except,... if you're playing with GREEK team, which is QUITE... "realistic"! Is there any SERIOUS Greek team in Europe, kicking ass with other European teams?
I think not...

kala den pame kala... :)
To mixanima klevei toso pou den paei allo mipws paizeis allo paixnidi?
Anyway Im playing ManUntd in the Premiership ML and its not that I dont win some matches its that if the CPU wants to win its nothing I can do about it they just walk into the post...or Vandesar becomes so dumb that they score easily all teh sudden...

it is quite easy in the master league just that i hate those teams that just pass the ball around...but i always win...hate the amount of points given at first i can only buy 2 good players

It's because theres now even more 98% certain goal methods of scoring add to this most long shots go in and the terrible keeper AI defo the easiest yet.If you were div1 on pes6 then this is a walkover.

its probably just me, but i have this in Top Player, very hard....it is ok hard to transfer ppl at first, but playing with Man Utd...i just fire shots away and computer will hit it in for me!!!

there are some games when the goalie just won't let me score...but then you just live with those and the next game, u kill the computer like 6-0!

Back
Top Bottom