Anyone tested PES 2008 on an American PS3?

ow well do you think online will work overseas?

u mean play with players in another countries ? i hope there is no lag ! as other ps3 games

How the 'eck did you get the game so quick, if you don't mind me asking?

it's hits the stores here in my country "Kuwait" today :) .. so everyone here can buy it now as many of my friends did ..

please dont tell the yanks it works on there consoles

last thing we want is a bunch of "soccer" playing noobs abusing people down the mic like they do in every other online game

gtfo outta iraq then we will talk u war for oil american twats i hope 9\11 x a billion comes your way you deserve it YOU SCUM

Dude, that is so screwed up. I don't think I've ever been offended by anything on this forum until I read that post.

somebody ban this idiot, i am not an american by birth but i feel this guy is so immature, this is a game forum, not a political one!

Just like to chip in with:

PES2008 works on the HK PS3 too. I'm playing on a HDTV. Region free gaming has been a god send on the PS3 for me in Asia. However, PES2008 has to be the most expensive game I've ever paid for, $720 HK dollars! Normally I'm only paying about $400 for a US version of a PS3 game. But it's worth every dollar.

I've already asked this on the Winning Eleven board but I'm going to ask here as well.

Does PES2008 works on NTSC PS3's playing on a regular tv?

I don't have an HDtv so just would like to get any info if you guys have it.

Does it work, does the PS3 version have the same option as the PS2 version where you can choose 60hz?

I got my PS3 from the USA and PES3 works like a charm on it. I live in Kuwait and the game has been out here since Wednesday or Thursday. Ever since its been crazy, the game has been priced at over $160 (I got it for 70 today as the prices came down) and it has been FLYING of shelves! ALL PS3! Believe me guys this game WILL move systems. Its a shame that its a little underwhelming but I'll get used to it just like every other Winning Eleven (PES) game I played.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom