Anyone played FIFA 08 for PSP?

well last years was VERY good and I've seen MANY videos on youtube of 08 on psp and it looks even better! check soem of them out type in fifa 08 psp and you should be good to go!

I've played it.

Still incomparable to PES6 on psp but still managed to be enjoyable.

Comparing with Fifa 07 on psp last year...

Positive:
-Graphic improvement,
-a lot more challenging,
-harder to score,
-require tactical thinking more than before,
-manual through ball and cross makes the game more realistic.
-Able to fight for a better position when a corner is being crossed to head the ball.
-Better manger mode
-Football IQ mode to test your Football knowledges

Negative:
-Graphic Improvement can still be a lot better
-suffers lag, causing the game being not enjoyable(unless you play the ISO and clock your psp's CPU to 333mhz to reduce the lag[which i did])
-Missing mode-Be A Pro & training
-Cannot edit player

i bought fifa 08 on 360 and psp on the same day and i have to say that the psp version is okay but the 360 model has just about ruined all other football games for me! the psp game is still enjoyable though, the only real difference i noticed is the huge step up in difficulty... i could win easily on world class last year, now i can barely score on professional. that can only be a good thing.

I've played it.

Still incomparable to PES6 on psp but still managed to be enjoyable.

Comparing with Fifa 07 on psp last year...

Positive:
-Graphic improvement,
-a lot more challenging,
-harder to score,
-require tactical thinking more than before,
-manual through ball and cross makes the game more realistic.
-Able to fight for a better position when a corner is being crossed to head the ball.
-Better manger mode
-Football IQ mode to test your Football knowledges

Negative:
-Graphic Improvement can still be a lot better
-suffers lag, causing the game being not enjoyable(unless you play the ISO and clock your psp's CPU to 333mhz to reduce the lag[which i did])
-Missing mode-Be A Pro & training
-Cannot edit player

.. then how does pes2008 for psp compare with pes6??? This game may determine if i get a psp or not... the pes2008 youtube clip which was firstly posted on winningelenblog looked amazing :)

compared to FIFA 07, player models much better... AI pretty good. playing on iso, i did not notice any lag for offline play. Momentum of players more important now.

strangely find it a little soulless though... and don't really sense that the stats differentiates the players. still prefer pes on the psp...

I played for well about half an hour. This game is in no par to PES. If the other versions are like this I sincerely don't understand what the fuss is all about Fifa 08. I am kicking my self for getting this game.
As a fun of PES this game can't be compared to the great PES. Take my advise if you play PES don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom