1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Anybody up for a pro evo tournament?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by pro evo king, 11 October 2006.

1. pro evo king

pro evo king Guest

hi guys just found the forum i hope to become an active member. i'm a pro addict and can't wait for pro 6

by the way my local lan centre is organizing a last pro evo 5 tournament if any 1 is interested you win 25 quid cash and a copy of pro 6, not bad for a 4 quid entry!!!!

find out more here

http://forum.getgaming.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=740

hopefully i can meet some of you in person there... let me know if your coming!

2. gecko14

gecko14 Evo-league Mod

19 November 2005
    it would be nice if you'd say WHERE this tournament will be hold?

3. Apocalypse_God

Apocalypse_God Reaching for Glory

1 October 2006
    Lincolnshire
    Liverpool, England
    You the Site Admin?

4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Looks quite badly organised so far - going onto an international forum and not even stating where the tournament will be held!

I'm assuming this is the address, from another thread on that site:

5. pro evo king

pro evo king Guest

look i posted the link for you to find out more information if u had the brain to read the link u would find out where it is !