Anybody knows PES 2014 release date on PS2?

boglas93

boglas93
31 January 2011
The title says it all...
if you know anything about release date feel free to post! :)
21/10 and still not an official date...

Amazon Germany says October 24th. Can't find anything on Amazon UK, though, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I deleted my last post, as i saw that a big electronic store in my country (Greece) is expecting the game on 7/11, the same as Damjan said. So, propably the release date is gonna be 7/11/13 :)

If we take as example the 2-3 latest PES' on ps2 (2011-13) we can suppose that the game will remain almost the same in gameplay with new transfers and kits, balls, menus etc. but i still enjoy it! Specially when playing with friends. Shame this will be the last PES on ps2...

I agree it's still good. I just wish that there were more fouls like in PES5. I thought last year was the last one... and the year before that... and the year before that... :P

I had the same impression just for pes 2013 but konami decided to make a surprise to ps2 fans as it seems ;)

Did you play ML in 2013? If so how many seasons did you play and what was it like?

I started ML on it because I like the setup compared to PES 5, more teams, Champions League. But I prefer the gameplay on PES 5 so I went back to that.

Unfortunately no, just played the league mode... (won the title in the last fixture :p) but for some unknown reason i think i didn't played in Ch.L. the "next year"
btw i found this: YouTube - PES 2013 PS2 Master League with Commentary HD you can give it a look, it's just a little taste of ML on ps2...

Thanks for the video, that guy's a bit mad.

I have played ML, I just wish the gameplay was like PES5. Not enough fouls. I love fouls and free kicks ;)

Just bought it, unfortunately it doesn't contain Europa league... :( if you have any questions or want my thoughts i'll answer on Sunday.

Wow thanks boglas that was quick!

Sorry about Europa league. The main thing is gameplay for me. Does it play exactly as the last one? Are the refs more strict? I really hope so. ;)

I have some questions, I hope you can help me.

1) Does the Olympiacos kit have a sponsor, a white blank border or just stripes in the front?
2) Are the font in the back of the shirt lower case or upper case?
3) Is the second kit of Olympiacos black or deep blue?
4) Any new mode (like e.g. World Tour)?
5) How many teams are in Other League A and B?
6) In edit mode, can you create 3 adidas stripes for the shorts or just the shitty 4-stripes as last year?
7) Is Olympiacos and paok the only greek teams, or aek and panathinaikos were not removed?
8) Are you greek? I saw you bought the game from plaisio
I may come up with some more, that's it for now :)

Last edited:
@geeeeee Of course gameplay is the main thing, but E.L. would be a nice addition in the last pes for ps2... Gameplay and refs, still the same for me, on the one hand i like it, but on the other hand, 25 euros for no gameplay changes seem too much to me...
@PS2 Legent 1)just stripes in the front
2)don't really get the question but it's like this: http://i.imgur.com/rMuqjap.jpg hope i've helped ;)
3)none of the 2... it's that kit: http://i.imgur.com/i7KSRpA.jpg
(don't comment the camera quality :D)
4)unfortunately, i don't see any new mode...
5)22 original teams and some Konami-made teams
6)don't know, i'm sorry.. this might help you YouTube - Crear Logo ADIDAS | PES PS2
7)only Olympiacos and Paok
8)http://awesomescreenshot.com/02a1wssl0d does this remind you of something? :p and i'm an Olympiacos fan, as you are i suppose :)
@miaoxiaofei No AFC Ch.League on PES 2014 on ps2... Winning eleven might have it though, nothing sure...
@River_Plate No Liga Argentina, and not even 2 Argentinian teams on "other leagues" list... i'm sorry to disappoint you my friend... Only in Copa Libertadores mode you can pick up some Argentinian teams
The possitive thing, is that many faces have been updated, and added! :)
Also, Olimpico and Dragao are in the game, in addition to next-gen versions.

Last edited:
I hope you can take a photo of Olympiacos' first kit, to let me see how they designed it.

About the font, it is upper case (κεφαλαια δηλαδη) so I like it this way, i don't like the real one (fuster instead of FUSTER)

Also, do you have max drive or another way to transfer an OF from your console in your PC? If someone releases an editor, it would be nice if we could edit an OF for the Greek version

Βαζελακια σας κυνηγαει το GLX

Ok thanks boglas. Do you happen to know if last year's editor works with or do we have to wait for new one? It would be good to experiment with global stat adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom