Any difference gameplay between PS3 vs. X360?

co_m31b

Non-League
29 May 2005
I've been playing PES2008 on X360 and it seems it's too easy to pass defenders. Also easy to break com defence. I'm using 4-3-3 formation.

1. I play winger everytime i attack, and it seems that AI doesn't defence quite well. Very easy to cross the ball and head in into goal. Anybody notice this?

2. This series is worst when you don't press any R1 or R2. Just simply using D-pad and run.. the com defender seems to be following us from the back and other defender not even trying to block my player who run forward. I thought that because i played with easy team but seems the same when i play against good team, AC Milan, Barcelona, etc... Anybody feels the same?
3. Heard from news AI will learn how we attack. Seems that not happening when I attack from left or right winger. They just leave it empty space on winger. Anyone experience the same thought as me?

4. PES2008 gameplay is too fast. Well, last series everytime I attack, always build from behind cause not easy just to use one single player. But this series seems that too easy to dribble the ball. The good thing on this series is dribble responsive is really nice. The other hand Com defence doesn't react responsive enough. That's why i said easy to pass defender. Anybody feels the same thing as I mentioned...

Overall this game is still good comparing to Fifa 2008. But still not explore much to this new next gen console.

PS: I notice this gameplay on X360.
The reason I bought X360 game because of frame rate issues on PS3. Just wondering how's the gameplay on PS3. If there's a difference I would like to buy PS3 PES2008.

Thanks

Last edited:
The games are practically identical to eachother apart from slowdown, which is evident for lots of people on PS3, and very few people on 360.

PS3 is thousand times better but the controllers makes the differences between the two best consoles ever.

Ive got both the 360 and PS3 versions of PES 2008 and my personal opinion of the both is that the PS3 version seems to play the better due to it being more responsive than the 360 version but the terrible slowdown that i have been having with the PS3 version makes me play the 360 version more. They are pretty much identical but unless they patch the PS3 version, i wont be playing it again and ill end up selling it soon.

Back
Top Bottom