Amazing new PES 2011 - full gameplay preview code HD

Forget PES 6, i hate PES 6, it's the beginning of the worse ever. It's one of the most arcade experiences I had with PES.

I hope PES 6 and PES 6 fans get cancer and die. Stop living 5 years ago.

Still can't a big difference that would make me switch to pes2011.
I can't talk before trying it , but I don't expect much to be honest.
Konami needs to make a revolution on their upcoming PES editions in order to make people who are addicted to pes6 switch to the newest ones.

PC Versions

With the new Fifa looking good its going to be a very hard decision to choose which one, but with the looks of this video so far Fifa is winning, Pes looks bad to arcadey......i play Pes 2010 and yes still Pes 6 (it looks bad but still plays the best) but i think ea might win this year

this is just my verdict i could be proved wrong but not at least till the demo's come out, if seabass gets it wrong this year it could be all over Pes for me at least :OOOH:

I am a PES 5 + 6 hardcore player, but I think all those who are hating on PES2011 are going to eat your words. I think PES2011 is going to be amazing and I may finally put PES 5(we9le) and PES 6 down after all these years.

Corrected. :LOL: I think these two are obsessed with PES6. Imo it's far too much about sprinting, fake shots and shooting from certain angles. It was a good PES but it wasn't as deep as PES5 was. Not to mention the ludicrous AI cheating on Top player.

Amen to that. PES5 is the best football simulation ever made. It has better gamespeed, shooting and D.

If only the refs could be implemented from PES6 it'd be perfect.

need to see more gameplay to make a decision.. why do they not promote the game with gameplay if its so much better?

I seriously don't understand all the hating, it's all a matter of personal taste, playing style and almost unsignificant stuff in most cases.

My case was PC specs, I couldn't afford a decent computer capable of PES2008, I haven't even touched those 3 new games, only played 2 games in the PES2009 DEMO a couple of months ago but it didn't run smoothly, again because of specs.

So I've always played PES6 since it came out, bar a year I think, that I played PES5, but I've felt VERY limited in the tactical aspects lately.

I'm gonna buy a good computer this week or the next one, capable of playing PES2011, and by the looks of it, if all the options affect the game as they should, I'll be more than happy.

I might even move my PES6 Formations thread to PES2011.

EDIT: El Pajaro...gamespeed, shooting? are those 2 things REALLY what matter the most to you for a "football simulation" game?

Last edited:
You'll probably end up sticking with pes6. With all the brilliant patches out there you can get it looking amazing with cracking gameplay not like the later letdowns of pes2008/2009 and 2010.

You'll probably end up sticking with pes6. With all the brilliant patches out there you can get it looking amazing with cracking gameplay not like the later letdowns of pes2008/2009 and 2010.

The brilliant patches (they ARE brilliant indeed) don't give me more tactical options though, and the gameplay's still gonna be limited, even if they change their stats.

I would play PES 2011 cause of the UEFA CL mode in ML. makes the season complete :D

plus, we can make 25 extra stadiums, so there will be total of 50 stadiums, which is fantastic.

waiting for the demo.

The players still look like a bunch of cavemen when running with the ball, Just look's like another grapics upgrade and a few other things, Not much chence from PES2010.

The players still look like a bunch of cavemen when running with the ball, Just look's like another grapics upgrade and a few other things, Not much chence from PES2010.

no kidding.. i dont understand since pes 2008 they run absolutely retarded. Like, how hard is it to motion capture a guy running with a ball ? :CONFUSE:

hate the fact they removed liverpool for the licenced teams list. they brought champions league omission as a reason, but then why not licnencing chelsea or arsenal? why tottenham? thumbs down konami.

Why worry when it will patched to the max given a few weeks after its release. Konami know its gonna happen so i can't see them worrying either.

Forget PES 6, i hate PES 6, it's the beginning of the worse ever. It's one of the most arcade experiences I had with PES.

Pes 6 = Counter attacks, individuality meaning CPU decides what to do for you (not to a good level), shooting from angles and overpowered teams meaning whoever has the best team will win regardless of skill level.

79857815.jpg

only few hours remaing guys:BOP:

Last edited:
Pes 6 = whoever has the best team will win regardless of skill level.
Not really. I managed to defeat many and many frieds with powerful teams (Barca, Inter, Chelsea) with Valenciennes and Torino. Then maybe lose against the same humans when I had Rangers for example.
I agree though that there are some "spots" where you can easily get the ball in with a long shot.. I remember a match I lost 3-2 against a friend of mine with Chelsea (I was Torino) with him scoring 2 which were very long range shots..
Well, I must admit that Adriano for example was highly and highly overrated, and that I couldn't win hard matches like I did in PES5 with Treviso.. But I don't really think PES6 is the beginning of the "dark era" of PES. For PS2 it's still a solid and well playable game (maybe technically not as "simulative" as PES5 but still a lot entertaining)!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not really. I managed to defeat many and many frieds with powerful teams (Barca, Inter, Chelsea) with Valenciennes and Torino. Then maybe lose against the same humans when I had Rangers for example.
I agree though that there are some "spots" where you can easily get the ball in with a long shot.. I remember a match I lost 3-2 against a friend of mine with Chelsea (I was Torino) with him scoring 2 which were very long range shots..
Well, I must admit that Adriano for example was highly and highly overrated, and that I couldn't win hard matches like I did in PES5 with Treviso.. But I don't really think PES6 is the beginning of the "dark era" of PES. For PS2 it's still a solid and well playable game (maybe technically not as "simulative" as PES5 but still a lot entertaining)!!

I should point out that i'm talking about the xbox 360 version here but i think baring some response issues it's pretty similar to old-gen versions.

Are you talking about offline or online multiplayer?

I was more so talking about online. Maybe it is different, i don't know. For instance I played with Switzerland yesterday v Brazil and lost 3-1 despite him having about 4 shots on target to my 13 or so. The guys record was something like 7 losses 1 draw 0 wins and i'd just beat him 3-0 with AC Milan v Man Utd so i thought i'd be nice and be a worse team. To be honest i played better than him too. As you'd expect his goals came from counters/cutbacks.

There's a massive flaw on this game in regards to shooting which probably lead directly to my loss. When in a direct 1 v 1 situation, that isn't at an angle, you can't aim where you want the ball to go (i don;t understand the point of control shot in this game). Which means that worse strikers generally just hit it dead centre of goal meaning the gk blocks it (Swiss strikers shouldn't be inept at putting the ball into the corner). It seems like a cheap and more Fifa-esque way of balancing play so you don't end up with really high score lines.

In addition to this flaw you can't score with a shot that goes along the floor because the goalkeeper always uses his body to block the ball. Worse strikers struggle to shoot off the ground without blazing it over the bar. Because the GK always goes to ground if you manage to get the ball relatively off the ground then it'll probably go in.

I kept getting annoyed at losing despite having 2 or more time tha amount of shots as my opponent so I've started using RB to slightly chip the ball, because the GK always goes to ground of course, but it feels like a bit of an exploit because it rarely fails if you time it right.

Plus another issue that makes playing as a worse team much harder is that you can't really defend when they run into the top of your box which means cutbacks are often a problem especially against people that muscle past you and then pass into the box like Adriano. I would position my players better to block any incoming cutback but this game has a habit of making players not respond straight away when switching and being in a situation that requires quick timing like that is made more difficult.

P.S i know it's possible to win as lesser teams v better teams (i used to play as Kobenhavn v my friend who was often Chelsea) but in ranked matches people do their best with Brazil not to lose.

That said i'm going to play it now because i want some achievement points.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom