1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

All team names lost in option file ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Bebeto 94, 4 November 2007.

1. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Not quite sure what is going on here but ive got everything in this game working well except that when i rename the England League to Premier League and rename all the EPL clubs to their proper names , then save it everything is fine . If i exit the game back to desktop and then re-run it all the names revert back to thier original annoying settings . Ive read a few threads here saying you need a game controller configured or something like that but thats irrelevant for me as i always use a game controller . Anyone know what might be causing this ? Cheers guys:(

2. Dougeh

Dougeh Conference

21 July 2007
    same question. Help! :(

3. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK