1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Alan Shearer

Discussion in 'Football' started by DeRo, 31 March 2005.

1. DeRo

DeRo Guest

It's just broken on Sky Sports News in the UK that Alan Shearer WILL play on next season for Newcastle Utd. Very surprised as i thought that Shearer was too strong a character to go back on his own ideas. But given that Souness has been making positive noises in the pres over the past few days then it must be assumed that Shearer rates Souness and wants to be part of his new regime.

What does everyone else think ?

2. loz

loz Guest

I think he wants the goal scoring record for Newcastle but didnt look like getting it this year.

3. Mack

Mack Champions League

8 August 2003
    Manchester
    MCFC
    Doesnt he need another 10? I think if he wins the FA Cup Hell change his mind and retire again!

4. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Pressure gets to Shearer. Always a first time for everthing.:D

5. smango

smango Guest

Alan Shearer Best Player Ever!

6. cityfan8

cityfan8 Non-League

11 February 2005
    Bristol
    Shearer decided to stay on for another year because he wants to get the goal scoring record for Newcastle and I think Souness had something to do with him changing his mind as well, theres nothing wrong with him changing his mind though

7. Vannizzlefashizzal

Vannizzlefashizzal TWENTYTIMES!!!!

31 October 2002
    lol another trophyless season for the greedy bastard!!

8. cityfan8

cityfan8 Non-League

11 February 2005
    Bristol
    another reason he could have decided to stay on for another year is he wants to win a trophy and doesnt fancy Newcastle's chances of winning FA Cup or UEFA Cup