Ajay's PES 2009 - Skills Move Tutorials Thread.

Ajay

AKA InvincibleAjay
6 December 2004
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Hi all,

As the new version is nearly upon us, I thought it would be helpful to post some tutorial videos on how to do some of the new/revised skills in PES 2009 for the PC version.

So far only the demo is out, so I am limited in the players base but many of the skills can be performed.

Here is my 1st video:

YouTube - PES 2009 PC Demo - Skills Move Tutorial Part 1

Part 2:

YouTube - PES 2009 PC Demo - Skills Move Tutorial Part 2

2d6hoo.jpg

280l2ms.jpg

Any questions/comments, just post and I will try and help further.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.

Last edited:
Nice job! :DD

I'm not able to do the "sombrero" in pes 2009...

You called it "lift ball".

Can you explane me exactly how to do that?

neat trick by ronaldo. :-pp

That's the opposite Flip Flap trick which I explained in my video :)

Part 2 released, link in 1st page, Enjoy!

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as they go by.

Nice job! :DD

I'm not able to do the "sombrero" in pes 2009...

You called it "lift ball".

Can you explane me exactly how to do that?

Sure, it means the D-pad to the opposite direction to which you are facing, then the D-pad to the way you are facing. So its like a back and forth action. Does it make sense now?

Only certain players like Ronaldo, Tevez, Gerrard, Messi can do this move.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as they go by.

@Ajay
Great movies, i noticed one thing that works all times with every player, also with the goalkeeper. Just stop the ball with RT and thens just do a fast diagonal move with RT. This works every time against the KI, i hope that this will be not possible against human players online but if there there will be any lags, it will. I don't have an account on youtube so i can't uplad a video but that's very ease to do.

What is the left and right buttons, is it on your d-pad or is it the analodue stick.

These explain it mate:

2d6hoo.jpg

280l2ms.jpg

@Ajay
Great movies, i noticed one thing that works all times with every player, also with the goalkeeper. Just stop the ball with RT and thens just do a fast diagonal move with RT. This works every time against the KI, i hope that this will be not possible against human players online but if there there will be any lags, it will. I don't have an account on youtube so i can't uplad a video but that's very ease to do.

Interesting, I will try it out.

can you tell me how to do back heel dash that players like c ronaldo and henry

You mean the heel turn. Ofcourse. Release D-pad and press sprint button and D-pad at a 90 degree angle to the current direction of movement.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.

Yes you can do it mate, I have just explained above, the heel turn.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.

Could someone explain the dragback. I've done it a few times but not sure how. Tutorial says d-pad opposite to the direction your facing>diagonally where the balls being held? Not sure what that means.

Last edited:
i have a logitech controller amd 360 controller but for some reason i cant manage to do any tricks. has any body got any ideas i know they are boyh working because in the button config it picks up all buttons any ideas

i dont;t understand how to do flip-flap.
if my player facing up(upper field)
the diagonal should from bottom lef to upper right?plis explain

Could someone explain the dragback. I've done it a few times but not sure how. Tutorial says d-pad opposite to the direction your facing>diagonally where the balls being held? Not sure what that means.

I am at work so will try and explain better when I am back home later.

i have a logitech controller amd 360 controller but for some reason i cant manage to do any tricks. has any body got any ideas i know they are boyh working because in the button config it picks up all buttons any ideas

No idea as it is the 1st time I have heard of such a problem :CONF: Sorry.

i dont;t understand how to do flip-flap.
if my player facing up(upper field)
the diagonal should from bottom lef to upper right?plis explain

I am at work and they only have MS Paint. :P So I crudely did a quick 2 minute diagram, hope this helps.

2wcg0p4.jpg

Any questions, just ask.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

Ajay The heel turn(flick) is not working i've try it with cristiano & ibrahimowic many times on training and your combination is not workin but I'm sure it is implemented in pes 2009 becouse I have done it one time accidentaly with ibrahimowic but i don't know how :/ PLEASE SMB TELL ME HOW TO DO IT

Back
Top Bottom