Adverts Problem

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
ad.jpg

Get adverts appearing at the top left hand corner of the page sometimes :BLINK:.

I have been getting that o2 advert as well. This is the only site it appears on too

Tim, if you get it happening again can you PM the source code of the page as well as a screenshot? Have you only seen it happen in Safari?

CW, did the advert appear up in that corner as well? If so, same questions to you. :)

If anyone else sees this please let me know. At the moment it seems to be a Safari and o2 advert related fight.

I got one in the editing forum today,sorry but i have no idea what a source code is ...so i can't help there..:D, i do know howerver that when i right clicked it & chose "About adobe flash player" it went back to the bottom of the screen under the "Forums Jump" button,where it usually is.

Last edited:
Cheers fellas. I had it happen to me when I tried Safari and there's nothing amiss in the source code of the site. At least once you've scrolled down to where it should be it no longer appears in the wrong place. I've passed on the complaints to our hosts.

Back
Top Bottom