Adriano is back to the National Team

x_v1c7or_x

ADRIANO, THE STRONGEST
5 May 2005
São Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo FC
He is in a great shape, and already scored 16 goals in 26 app...

GK
Júlio César, Diego Alves

SB
Maicon, Marcelo, Daniel Alves, Gilberto, Kléber

CB
Alex, Juan, Lúcio, Luisão

MF
Júlio Baptista, Josué, Mineiro, Elano, Diego, Kaká, Anderson

CF
Adriano, Alexandre Pato, Rafael Sobis, Robinho

He is in a great shape, and already scored 16 goals in 26 app...

GK
Júlio César, Diego Alves

SB
Maicon, Marcelo, Daniel Alves, Gilberto, Kléber

CB
Alex, Juan, Lúcio, Luisão

MF
Júlio Baptista, Josué, Mineiro, Elano, Diego, Kaká, Anderson

CF
Adriano, Alexandre Pato, Rafael Sobis, Robinho

adriano over alves, that a little shocking...

He's not in great shape.

I watched Sao Paolo vs Fluminense before, and he scored, but hes as huge as a fucking house and lazy as hell. So pretty much the same as when he got booted from Inter and the National team.

Well it's certainly a good sign of progress for Adriano if he's back in the national team. I couldn't see the guy back in the national team considering the condition he was in last year. Now I guess all he has to do is lose weight! Shame, Adriano back in 2004 was a beast.

what Brazilians think about Ronaldinho condition ?

everybody here know he isnt in a great shape, even because he isnt playing for barcelona... so its very acceptable for us to see him out of the NT... and dunga is also trying to show that the fame means nothing for him, but i cant understand what are julio baptista and rafael sobis doing in the nt...

He's not in great shape.

I watched Sao Paolo vs Fluminense before, and he scored, but hes as huge as a fucking house and lazy as hell. So pretty much the same as when he got booted from Inter and the National team.
its a joke, isnt ?

he is being crowded for that game, he was superb....

take a look in the highlights, adriano participates in all the hot plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lKuBK2bpU

and look how fat he is

080402libertadoresf022py5.jpg

Last edited:
everybody here know he isnt in a great shape, even because he isnt playing for barcelona... so its very acceptable for us to see him out of the NT... and dunga is also trying to show that the fame means nothing for him, but i cant understand what are julio baptista and rafael sobis doing in the nt...

its a joke, isnt ?

he is being crowded for that game, he was superb....

take a look in the highlights, adriano participates in all the hot plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lKuBK2bpU

and look how fat he is

080402libertadoresf022py5.jpg

LOL, mathero tends to jump the gun on things! i remmebr when he said pirlo is shit

Now Adriano will have to prove himself once more in the National Team. He still have to make it up to us after that WC2006 flop.

He is doing pretty well in the Libertadores, and was the biggest menace to us (Flu) this wednesday. But I hope he performs terribly on the 2nd leg against us next wednesday :D

If that video is the thing to justify as his comeback...I say he is back.Without him in the Brasil NT...They lacked presence in the box during attacks.

weakest brazil ive seen in quite some time atleast on paper

I dont think so, the defence is good (including SB and CB)...the forwards are also great..but I think you said this coz of the defensive midfielders...

Mineiro and Josue played together in Sao Paulo FC and were the best DFs here in brazil, but I have to admit I don't think they are top level to be in the brazilian NT, maybe Ibson and Hernanes could be in their places

I'm just going off what I see at the time, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but then again, it's an opinion, and they can't be wrong. :))

but now, watching the video and seeing that picture, do you change your opinion ?

adriano is strong, powerful, he will never be a fast guy like messi or even cristiano ronaldo....

Adriano has never really been fat, heck we call Lampard fat even though his body fat % is extremely low, he's just got a heavy build.

What he is though is extremely lazy and over-rated. (Adriano)

Back
Top Bottom