Adonis... A tribute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its with sadness that I see an original Evo Web Member (since 2001) Leaves the site due to being given a lot of stick on PES 2008/9..... What do you guys think?

Laters Adam, I for one think you will be missed!

Thats not nice - Poor bloke.

Hopefully he will come back.

(I didn't really know him - but it is such a shame as he has been on here for so long)

I know a lot of BS was reported last year from him and his Blog WENB but to be honest it wasnt their fault, they were being told this from other sources. Im pretty sure lessons were learned. Its a shame because Adonis in the past has been a good provider of Pro Evo information and now we have lost it!.

tragic... devestating... now we wont be presented with bs claimed to be fact from sources the guy doesnt even know and get our hopes up for nothing... oh wait we can still visit wenb for all that so its fine

I know a lot of BS was reported last year from him and his Blog WENB but to be honest it wasnt their fault, they were being told this from other sources. Im pretty sure lessons were learned. Its a shame because Adonis in the past has been a good provider of Pro Evo information and now we have lost it!.

If they were saying stuff was fact and it wasn't, then I can understand people being pissed off.

But If he was only doing it to help the community - then people need to cut him some slack.

People need to realise that it is only a game sometimes.

But I really don't know enough to comment about this situation. But It is a shame if someone who has been on here for so long and was a valued member is leaving on a bad note.

His username has been deleted, hes gone for good :(

And no he didnt lie, they just passed on info that he was told. They got burned for a poor game thanks to Konami.

It's sad that someone who has contributed to these forums for such a long time is forced to leave in such unceremonious circumstances...

It's sad that someone who has contributed to these forums for such a long time is forced to leave in such unceremonious circumstances...

I wouldnt know the guy from here tbh, but I've known about WENB since Suffwan posted about it on AVForums last year. The blog is great, and they are decent guys.

people need to get a reality check. as bobbybox says,it's only a game ffs...
its sad that people get aggrevated over a game but then hes responded in exactly the same stupid way by having a hissy fit over it , telling people to fuck off and then 'leaving' as if it makes them as big as jesus. a 'tribute' to someone who left a forum for gods sake ? god this has pissed me off so much im going to switch the pc off now. can i have a tribute thread please ? or how about one for someone who is actually dead ?

hes still at wenb so if anyone wants to listen to him theres nothing stopping them from going there , i dont see why a thread like this is needed

And no he didnt lie, they just passed on info that he was told.
presented as fact and given the emphasis that he had seen it all himself , until it turned out to be a load of lies , and only then did he tell everyone everything was coming from 'his sources'

:sick:

Adonis is a good guy at heart.

He prob just got hooked on the herb like seabass.

He prob did see untucked shirts and non marble like ball physics, trouble is he was high as a kite.

its sad that people get aggrevated over a game but then hes responded in exactly the same stupid way by having a hissy fit over it , telling people to fuck off and then 'leaving' as if it makes them as big as jesus. a 'tribute' to someone who left a forum for gods sake ? god this has pissed me off so much im going to switch the pc off now. can i have a tribute thread please ? or how about one for someone who is actually dead ?

hes still at wenb so if anyone wants to listen to him theres nothing stopping them from going there , i dont see why a thread like this is needed

presented as fact and given the emphasis that he had seen it all himself , until it turned out to be a load of lies , and only then did he tell everyone everything was coming from 'his sources'

:sick:

You're an idiot, and probably one of the reasons he left.

He didnt have a hissy fit, he left because he got abuse since PES 2008. And he didnt leave with a huff, he just left. He apologised loads over it, but people kept diggin him. So rather than stay and put up with pricks like you he left.

And if you read what DJ Doc wrote, tribute because hes one of the guys who started Evo-Web. What the fuck have you done for this place besides be an asshole?

Adonis called me yesterday and we chatted for a while about stuff and his reasons for leaving us here, hes not dead ya know!!

I think that the way the forums are going we will have very few people posting any actual news for fear of getting an absolute slating by the minority. This shouldnt be the case, people should be free to post stuff without worrying what kind of reaction it will get.

We are still, at heart, a PES community and thats what brought us all here so lets not forget that eh

Can I call you tonight Chris? I need to get some things off my chest and you are the only person who understands, although I'm not leaving the forum. Unlike Adonis, i have been here since 1986, one can only imagine the amount of tribute threads and sheer bedlam that would occur if I was to leave the forum or die altogether.

Adonis called me yesterday and we chatted for a while about stuff and his reasons for leaving us here, hes not dead ya know!!

I think that the way the forums are going we will have very few people posting any actual news for fear of getting an absolute slating by the minority. This shouldnt be the case, people should be free to post stuff without worrying what kind of reaction it will get.

We are still, at heart, a PES community and thats what brought us all here so lets not forget that eh
Well I felt seeing as he has been around here since Evo Web began that he deserved a tribute CW. I do the same if you ever decided to go.

Im not talking about the thread, im talking about people leaving because of getting stick on a forum

Good thread DJ...i hope he comes back...he was a nice guy and got a lot of undeserved stick...people were shooting at the messenger who got wrong information, but at least he was trying to help.

What is funny about this is, that i done exactly the same thing what people were getting at Adonis about!

But my contact is real though...don't worry about that.

I think i might give her a call and tell her to register to evo-web.

She is a nice women....i think gerd might take a fancy to her! :)

Shame anyone leaving here because of getting grief, but as has been said before, if you post claims and contact exclusive stuff on here that turns out to be wrong, you have to accept the crap that's coming your way. As long as given in the right way and not personal or insulting.
Likewise without people like Adam, who are people who make forums like this work, I'd hate to think people are scared to post in here for fear of abuse...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom