Adobe Photoshop CS5

Some of the stuff in CS5 is going to change how I work forever. I use Dreamweaver more than Photoshop and the changes in DW are excellent too.

Looking forward to this update for once!

I totally needed that yesterday,
I had a crappy small image for a banner and had to create a fake extension,
Took me about one hour and I was proud o myself, I realize it was such a wasted time now :II

WOW incredible !

Nevertheless i was thinking, maybe sauce you could give me your opinion, is it necessary to upgrade to CS5 when i got CS3, for kitmaking ang graphic editing in PES6 ??
What do you think ?

WOW incredible !

Nevertheless i was thinking, maybe sauce you could give me your opinion, is it necessary to upgrade to CS5 when i got CS3, for kitmaking ang graphic editing in PES6 ??
What do you think ?
I've been using CS2 for a long, long time and with it I made banners, kits for PES6 and PES2009 (that are equal to PES2010 ones in terms of pure "making technique") and never felt "limited"..

So, the answer for me is no..
The only (and I say ONLY) reason for me to switch to CS5 would be handling of indexed colour better than Optpix. But I can't see it happen unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yea that function had no benefits for that type of editing, maybe for doing shirt textures perhaps? But wouldn't be a major help.
And I can't see nothing that will change that type of editing either, with CS2 you can do it all.

But I often do photo manipulations at work, so it will revolution my life.
The case I was talking about above was some clouds just like the one they did there.

But I often do photo manipulations at work, so it will revolution my life.
The case I was talking about above was some clouds just like the one they did there.
Well, I've just talked about editing indeed..
I've seen CS4 last summer (my ex had CS4 on her laptop) and I couldn't find anything different from CS2 editing-wise :))

Anyway, I agree that in working situations it can make a huge difference, but the use I make of image editing at work is minimal, and I could well do everything with Photoshop Elements :P

The only (and I say ONLY) reason for me to switch to CS5 would be handling of indexed colour better than Optpix. But I can't see it happen unfortunately.

I'm using for this little soft (pngquant) which is great but limited also, and this was in fact the reason i'm wondering whether or not i'll change.
For semi transparence and shadows, CS3 has a real lack in optimisation of pngs.

Back
Top Bottom