1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Adidas Tunit boots - Football gone fashion crazy or breathe of fresh air!

Discussion in 'Football' started by pk9, 29 January 2006.

1. pk9

pk9 Did you Say BOOTS - Pk

9 January 2004
    in the boots thread
    Lille, de oranje!
    hey football fans what do you guys think of the concept brilliant or absolutely stupid!

http://www.prodirecttunit.com/splash.asp?splash=2

honest opinions

i think they are nice boots, loads of serious technology, but just a tad too much

but i can see cisse loving this idea!

will add a colour poll later!

2. 200_pesos

200_pesos Guille, no te olvidare!!!

1 July 2005
    New York, NY
    Boca Juniors, Legia
    Personally, the colors I don't care I personally liek simple two-tone cleats, base color and a logo color. In terms of material, it looks liek some shitty plastic thing, or the "synthetic leather" those horrible disastrous nike total 90 boots use. Personally, I will only wear Nike Tiempos, any Diadoras, or Adidas Predators, or f50's made from real leather. Another option is the Adidas World Cup. To be honest you can make any material you want for a shoe, but leather always wins out. That's my honest opinion there ;)