AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread > CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!

So Allegri finally realized that Emanuelson is better as a LB than as a trequartista. This guy has been getting some harsh criticism and hope he can prove himself as a LB now.

And El Shaarawy is sick. With experience this guy can become some player. Finally getting his chance.

And yeah one more thing, Boateng's girlfriend blames his injury on too much sex. He sure found his soul mate. :LOL:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...lfriend-blames-injury-too-much-185227477.html

Last edited:

Lucky bastard. El Shaarawy was fucking awesome in the last 2 games (including Coppa Italia). His acceleration is like Pato, but his control and accuracy seems much better. Hope he plays more games.

Milan close to signing Muntari. Please NO!!! How many idiots can Allegri handle?!

Good point!

Allegri must be a lot tougher, respectable and authoritative than he looks! :P

He lets things go. Like in the last game, he took Ibrahimovic off to put Inzaghi in. Ibrahimovic being the asshole that he is took it personally and got pissed off. Then when Ibrahimovic was walking to the bench, Allegri was looking at him and realized Ibra will not shake his hand so he just turned his face away and let Ibra pass. Pretty awkward moment. Here is the video.

YouTube - Milan -Cagliari 3-0 29 Gennaio 2012 Coro x Ibrahimovic e Inzaghi

haha yah.

What a little douche IBra is. Team winning 3-0, coach is doing you a favour pulling you out so you don't get unnecessarily injured and get better rest for next game. Shows how much the coach rates and relies on you actually and it's nice to give an old legend like Pippo with result already secured a few minutes.

no, it shows how much Ibra commits himself to the game. :P hehe would you believe that. :D

He is starting to get on my nerves. Italian media are reporting that all his antics are to prepare to leave in the summer, comparing it to what he did before he left Inter. Then to prove this, his agent Raiola came out a couple of days ago and said he wants to ask Milan to give Ibra a pay raise to thank Ibra for the success he is bringing to the club. He is already making 9.5M/year already. I just hope we can get a good sum if we sell him as the club invested a lot in Ibrahimovic.

His agent said Real Madrid. Probably wherever Mourinho goes.

Zlatan always slows down the pace, and imo Mourinho would never like to ruin the lightning-quick attacking system that he's applied to the team at the moment. But if he gets the CL and league jobs done with RM and leaves for EPL, Zlatan can have a chance. Who knows.

And again! I tell you. These are the antics he does before leaving.

IBRA_STORARI01G.jpg

H's a psycho with massive issues.

Must have not been loved as a kid or something. :LOL:

Ibra was excellent tonight, as was Robinho.

I know it's only Arsenal but still...

KPB's goal was one of the best I've ever seen technique wise, he's certainly come on leaps and bounds since his days at Spurs/Pompey.

Pleased for you lot, I've been bigging up Italian clubs over the years whenever they've been drawn against English opposition, so it's always nice whenever they prove me right.

Ibrahimovic having an excellent game was the icing on the anti-bandwagon cake.

Milan look like their FINALLY out of transition and Arsenal looked terrible but again credit for a great performance, Thiago Silva was excellent.

EDIT:

TIZIANO CRUDELI is my Hero.

Last edited:

Nice to see Robinho play a good match. :P

Well done Silva and Ibra as usual!

Pato could've got himself a goal!

good match for Milan , but they have no chance to win CL , coz where is Ibrahimoshit that team have NO CHANCE to get CL , look at Inter and Barca before :P maybe only way its after one season that Ibra leave :P

Seriously, Ibra has transformed his game this season. He is the most complete striker out there. If he had a proper head, he could have been considered among the best in history.

shambolic from arsenal

You just deduce that when Antonini appears like a great well rounded left back.

Seriously, Ibra has transformed his game this season. He is the most complete striker out there. If he had a proper head, he could have been considered among the best in history.

You just deduce that when Antonini appears like a great well rounded left back.

Rvp is better: )

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I do agree with you. A pitty he didn't have his head in place when he played for us!

Back
Top Bottom