1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

About the online pes 6 OF

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by franco90vn1, 14 July 2009.

1. franco90vn1

franco90vn1 League 2

22 October 2008
    Ha Noi (1) :D
    none (yet)
    hey guys, i have been playing pes 6 online for a while. All look great but there is still one thing bothering me: the OF. It seems like the OF used in online games is the default version.
    So im asking if there is any way you can edit that OF, or somehow IMPORT THE OF INTO 0 -TEXT.???

2. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
    you gotta edit directly 0text with dkz database editor or another tool called "nomad" (but i'm not sure about this name because i never used that tool):OF doesn't work online....

unfortunately i think that there isn't any tool who allows to import data from OF to 0text so you gotta change every single player probably....

by the way,try to ask some better suggests to spooky or other guys who edited online rosters,i'm sure they'll be able to help you more than me

3. fucca

fucca Duy ngã độc tôn!

17 January 2007
    hey franco, IF U play on pes6j server, U can see tutorial update transfer at pes.vn by me :D