About tactics...

6 November 2006
Athens (eastern suborns), Greece
LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
Greetings lads,
... do you remember the GREAT (and so EASY to use) team managment, that PES 5/6 had... and now is GONE?
How, in the Name of God, how can I SET the ATTACKING/DEFENDING areas of each player (these ARROWS, remember?)???
I made my personal line-up for LFC, I've correct every EPL's team-rosters, I choose shooters/strategies/preasure/etc...
... but WHERE is the damn settings, to give in each player the RIGHT area - where he moves in attack and where is defending???
Please fellows, I'm REALLY can't find that, in this UNBELIEVABLE CRAP game!

Thanks in advance.

LOL
Konami didn't know there were such crap noobs editers.

Go to Formations > Edit 'Plan de jeu' > "Game shema" or someting like that in english. You have all the same things as pes6 in formation.

So why complain ?

It's a bit long winded compared to older versions. You go to Set Formation, then edit, where it lets you adjust each player's exact position. Press R2 and it moves to 'Attack settings', and that's where the arrows are.

Go to Formation then go to Edit. Here in edit, you can choose [by pressing R2 or L2 (on the PS2/PS3), or RT and LT (on the XBox 360/PC)], three oprions. Position, Attack and Defense. At the attack settings are the arrows wich you want. I hope this solve your problems, because, if this not work to you (or my english was so bad XD), you cam PM-me, and i can post some images to you (later, only).

Back
Top Bottom