A silly question... but HOW can I replace my skipper in my team???

andrew.mazlim

Conference
6 February 2010
Britania
LIVERPOOL FC!!!
Greets, m8s.
In former version, it was quite easily to replace the skipper (cap) of a team. You could simply go to the team settings and in a selection (I don't remember what was), you could select your skipper and then select another player and assign him the cap-band.
Now, in PES 2010, I can't find where is that selection!
For instance, when my cap is getting out for subtitute because is booked, injured or tired, I CAN'T SELECT MY CHOICE of player; the game itself selecting the next cap!
Any idea?

Thxs.

Greets, m8s.
In former version, it was quite easily to replace the skipper (cap) of a team. You could simply go to the team settings and in a selection (I don't remember what was), you could select your skipper and then select another player and assign him the cap-band.
Now, in PES 2010, I can't find where is that selection!
For instance, when my cap is getting out for subtitute because is booked, injured or tired, I CAN'T SELECT MY CHOICE of player; the game itself selecting the next cap!
Any idea?

Thxs.

go into lineup and use the square button on controller,watch for yellow line
moving up and down to left of player name.

go into lineup and use the square button on controller,watch for yellow line
moving up and down to left of player name.

ΗΑΗΑΗΑΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ!!!

Ιt was... THAT MUCH silly question, after all!!! I just did it...

Thxs, m8!!!

Last edited:
in BAL mode interactive scenes where u can decide how the skipper should act after different situations (hard foul, offside etc.)

to lead the team how u wich

it should affect mentality, agression levels etc..

Anybody how we can change Nationality in Pes10,i can not find out to change Liédson da Silva Muniz from Brazil to Portuga...Thanks very much...

Anybody how we can change Nationality in Pes10,i can not find out to change Liédson da Silva Muniz from Brazil to Portuga...Thanks very much...

u can use PES 2010 Editor v2.0 by w!Ld@ or PRO-EVO Editing Studio 2010 v2.2.0.0 by goldorakiller to do it :BYE:

Back
Top Bottom