A Peep into my world...

I tried these Dutch waffles once from a friend who brought them over from Holland, they were called something like 'strup waffles? stroop waffles' and they were delicious!

I buy a pack every weekend. :D

Stroopwafels

stroopwafels-coffeecaps.jpg

Me and a mate made a 6 man poker table over the last 2 days and had a game on it last night

Here's the pic's of it being made and the final outcome if your interested

We started with 2 big pieces of this plywood

1.jpg

Cut out the middle of one to make the rail

2.jpg

3.jpg

Added some foam for the rail

4.jpg

Stretched Some vinyl over and stapled it

5.jpg

7.jpg
Finished Rail

8.jpg

Stapled the Baize to the table

9.jpg

Put it all together

10.jpg

Added some lights

12.jpg

13.jpg

And the Final Product before we kicked off the game :)

14.jpg

All we need to do is replace the legs as they are off a old dodgy table, but i am very pleased with the outcome for how little time it took and the fact if was the first time we even attempted it :)

Nice work Coopz but awkward to play on, looks very deep.. no?...

Its only 2" high and with the lights where they are you dont need to lift your cards off the table you just turn the corners up and you can see them clearly plus as Bitter says when you lean on the rail chilling out it acts as cushion and squashes it a bit

It all turned out perfect tbh i didn't think we would get it to be this good especially as we didn't follow any instructions we just put ours ideas together and came up with this

Last edited:
That's pretty badass Coopz. You should put mini drawers under every person's spot so that they can stash their chips/cash/tobacco :D

Yeah were gonna build on it i think, we were gonna put cup holders sticking out but your idea will be alot better with sliding trays or something :)

2 panorama images i compiled. first one using pics from an eos 450, second the iphone 4 cam. :)

pano_15smm.jpg

pano_2tosa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom