A few questions if anyone can help..

Dryzer

Banned
3 October 2009
Liverpool
Liverpool FC
...ok so dure to me loaning Fifa WC to work for the dinner crew ive turned my attention to the only footy game left on my shelf and been surprised by how playable it is even though some of my criticisms still stand. Patching it has helped too.

Anyway im quite enjoying it, the crossing system is the best in any footy game i reckon and the variety of goals is nice.

A few questions though for anyone who can help.

1. How can you improve the cpu in single player to take more long shots (ones that dont pee roll). Can you tweak the tatctics to do this? Ive tweaked abilities but it down seem to be enough.

2. How do you force your goalkeeper not to run off his line like a mad man.

3. these player cards how are they activated?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

...ok so dure to me loaning Fifa WC to work for the dinner crew ive turned my attention to the only footy game left on my shelf and been surprised by how playable it is even though some of my criticisms still stand. Patching it has helped too.

Anyway im quite enjoying it, the crossing system is the best in any footy game i reckon and the variety of goals is nice.

A few questions though for anyone who can help.

1. How can you improve the cpu in single player to take more long shots (ones that dont pee roll). Can you tweak the tatctics to do this? Ive tweaked abilities but it down seem to be enough.

2. How do you force your goalkeeper not to run off his line like a mad man.

3. these player cards how are they activated?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

1. Play on Top Player AI. Also try playing with a lesser team. This is where PES 2010 really shines. Peru v Brazil for example.

2. Press your 'Through Ball, button, whatever that maybe.

3. Go into your line-up, highlight a player then press R1 to skip through his stats until you get to his Player Cards. Some can be switched on or off. Some are just on by default. The same applies to their attacking mentality.

Hey Jimmy, I thought your team was Middlesbrough.

Thats my home town team bud. But they are rubbish. :LOL:

Lille are my domestic team on PEEL and I love them. I now own a Lille home shirt, away shirt and Lille training tracksuit top. All picked up for bargain prices online. Sad, but oh so very true. :CONFUSE: :LOL:

I enjoying playing ranked matches now and again with Lille against the Barca and Madrid whores. They are my boys, I know each players strengths and weaknessess like the back of my hand. I love them.

Good team. I play a 4-5-1 but with CMf's instead of an AMF. Vittek upfront on his won, since he's in another team now Gervinho with Hazard and Obraniak on the wings. Good midfielders like Mavuba and Cabaye complement this. I've beaten or drawn with quite a few Barca freaks :)

Scored a cracking half volley with Plestan the other day that just flew in, but I'll need to buy a Capture card or something to upload it in good quality.

Back
Top Bottom