1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

5 Penalties Bug

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by cadburyho, 5 April 2015.

1. cadburyho

cadburyho League 1

5 March 2005
    I've just noticed a bug in PES2015. During a penalty shootout we were leveled 5-5. CPU was successful again on their 6th kick. I goofed on my 6th kick hitting the shot directly at the keeper. I was expecting my opponent to reel away with victory but to my surprise I saw their players shaking their heads in disbelief and their goalkeeper punching the ground in agony. So it was 6-6 as if I have scored. This happened again on my 8th shot where my shot landed directly at the keeper. On my 9th shot I deliberately shot wide. This time I saw their players reeled off with victory(They deserved it). The logical explanation for aforesaid is that the CPU's keeper moved before I took the shot so despite saving my shot it is still counted in my favour. I am not sure on this though otherwise it is most probably a bug. Has anyone encountered this before?