5 minute games in Master League

spruce_trees

Conference
13 February 2008
Has anyone noticed in Master League that if you play 5 minute games, all the other games' results will be have a maximum of 3 goals per game? 12 games into the season and the top scoring CPU team in the league had 13 goals, average was 6 goals and two teams had only scored 1 goal in 12 games! Ludicrous! I put the time up to 10 minutes and the CPU games began to have realistic results. It's a shame because it basically means you can't play 5 minute games, so a season takes forever unless you skip games. Is it likely Konami will address this in a patch?

Last edited:
Well dur, why would you score the same amount(ISH) as 10 mins match? you have HALF the time to score DUUUUUR!

Well dur, why would you score the same amount(ISH) as 10 mins match? you have HALF the time to score DUUUUUR!

A genius' response from a man who is obviously a mastermind. The CPU games aren't played out over any time at all, they're simulated in a split second and shouldn't be affected by the length of time my games are played out in. I want to play 5 minute games and have the computer generate realistic scores for the other games however long my games are. But thanks for your valuable input.

you can fix it with kitserver. Well, sort of :)
In ML options, set match time to 10 or 15 minutes, but in kitserver config, use the "Force match-time" option, and set that to 5. So your games will still be 5 minute long, but CPU ones will be simulated using the longer time, and the scores will be more realistic that way.

you can fix it with kitserver. Well, sort of :)
In ML options, set match time to 10 or 15 minutes, but in kitserver config, use the "Force match-time" option, and set that to 5. So your games will still be 5 minute long, but CPU ones will be simulated using the longer time, and the scores will be more realistic that way.

Awesome, I'll give that a go. Now you ARE a genius and PES would be lost without you :)

thanks mate, but actually this is not my idea :) - someone else on PesWe.com (Russian) forums came up with this. (I only made it possible to force the match time.)

thanks mate, but actually this is not my idea :) - someone else on PesWe.com (Russian) forums came up with this. (I only made it possible to force the match time.)

ONLY, lol. An idea's great, but without kitserver and forced time that's all it is, a dream.

It's not far away. I have the 1st/2nd player/gk kits working, but i need to get the extra kits implemented too. As of now, kserv doesn't let you choose those.

EDIT:
forgot to mention: if you are using 1.1 exe (and if you're able to play online, then you probably are), then make sure you get the updated time.dll 9.0.5.1, because the one that comes with full 9.0.5 kitserver zip is semi-broken (works for 1.0 exe, but not for 1.1 exe).

Last edited:
It's not far away. I have the 1st/2nd player/gk kits working, but i need to get the extra kits implemented too. As of now, kserv doesn't let you choose those.

EDIT:
forgot to mention: if you are using 1.1 exe (and if you're able to play online, then you probably are), then make sure you get the updated time.dll 9.0.5.1, because the one that comes with full 9.0.5 kitserver zip is semi-broken (works for 1.0 exe, but not for 1.1 exe).

Awesome, can't wait for that. Cheers mate. So glad you're doing kitserver again, just wouldn't be the same without it.

hi juce,
how is it going with the 3th kits??
hope you will finish it in the near future, because i cant link anymore kits, because there arent so many files for all teams (2. ML teams,...)

Back
Top Bottom