3D Dot Game Heroes [PS3]

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
11k8i8y.jpg

Dripping with old school charm, classic gaming pizzazz, and pure retro sexy, 3D Dot Game Heroes is the ultimate homage to the industry's golden era.

Build your LEGO-esque Warrior
Using a powerful character creation tool, players can design and animate their custom hero. Combinations are endless!

It's like The Legend of Zelda
Modeled after some of the most popular games of all-time, 3DDGH is a labor of love, with painstaking detail placed into every aspect of capturing the magic and wonder of gaming's best IPs. Playing like a top-down adventure classic (cough cough, Zelda), 3DDGH gives you old-school gameplay with new school charm and customization.

Potential by Association
From the makers of the award‐winning Demon’s Souls comes the ultimate retro gaming experience: 3D Dot Game Heroes. An homage to the all‐time classic action/adventure and RPGs, 3DDGH delivers incredibly satisfying old‐school gameplay, beautiful visuals, and endless inside jokes, winks, and nudges for people who grew up in the golden age of gaming!

i5n5oo.jpg

t5k32q.jpg

aewhw0.jpg

9r7lhz.jpg

xqesxt.jpg

Official Site

Release Date: May 11th

YouTube - 3D Dot Game Heroes - Stay Retro Trailer (PS3)
YouTube - 3D Dot Game Heroes: "Natural Sword Enhancement" Vignette

Last edited:
Got this today and it's pretty damn good! Such a throwback to the old Zelda games, loads of charm and it just brought a smile to my face going through that first temple :)

Back
Top Bottom