3 Questions: Stats / ML Youth / Fan Status

Nooodles

Not long to go..
27 January 2009
Manchester United
Have a couple of questions because i can't figure it out yet.

Stats: If someone has 90 as AMF, and say 70 as CMF. How much does it affect their stats.
Stat / 90 * 70 ?

ML Youth: Players that retire that rejoin youth teams, is it random which team they join? I have youth team at max level for 2 seasons now, and no good players in it so far.

Fan Status: How do we know what a good fan amount is? At least with the S/A/B/C/D etc last year we knew where we was. I'm rank 30-40 in the club list (created Leeds) so i guess i got some way to go. Just seems a bit more information would of been nice in how this works.

Thanks in advanced.

Stats - There is no affect on their stats if they play in different positions. The overall rating is just for one to see how effective will be at a certain position. Its just a formula based on what stats one needs for a certain position. So obviously playing robbie keane at centre back isn't going to be very good. His physical abilities won't change, but he'll probably be out of position and have no idea how to mark a man. His overall rating will be very low as his defence, jump, balance, aggression are not in the ideal ranges for a centre back

ML youth - in my experience, it is random. I'm not sure how long good players start to show up. I'm guessing that the more you invest in the ML youth, the more likely you are going to get regens and pocket rockets.

Fan status - I max out the fan club, as I've found it always makes a profit, and the profit increases each year, since the fan club number is always increasing. If you can afford it - max it out asap to make some profit.

Ah the stats is just a guide, good to know. Thanks

ML Youth: Kinda of guessed it was random.

Fan Status: Not the answer i was looking for. It number terms whats a good fan status? I have it maxed out also now, but still can't even get youths or alot of players still, bout to head into 3rd season!

The team ranking is based on how sucessful your team is, not how many fans you have. Sheffield Wednesday have more fans then Portsmouth or Wigan, for example.

Back
Top Bottom