08/06/08 8-10am BST upcoming maintenance

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
There will be up to a couple of hours downtime tomorrow morning from 8:00 BST (GMT+1) while the forums are upgraded to the latest release.

• Staff
Well, that was fun. The latest version of VBulletin is now amongst us. Please let me know if there are any issues.

With FF/IE6, I get an error message (with a tone of code lines) each time I use the chatbox.

• Staff
No that's one of the new features. There are more but I haven't had much time to check them out yet. Thread prefixes are in too I think as are snazzier user profile pages. There are quite a few things that you can enable for the profiles that I haven't due to not wanting to be MySpace2. :)

CW got rid of the Tags yesterday as I noticed a few people were misusing them and placing insults in there

Profiles look wierd now :))

Jay wont be happy becuase it tells you who last looked at em :LOL:

Thanks Mr Spell checker

I just got a popup box becuase the chatbox froze and it said APEX error and something else and then the site wouldn't load for a couple of minutes

I've had AJAX errors too. I still get times when I press refresh or try to send a message and the text entry box/refresh box is greyed out too.

Back
Top Bottom