Win XP start up error?

pokerbeast

Non-League
12 September 2005
Hello, In relation to PES2014 on PC
Cant seem to find a solution to this but when i load the game up it shows Warning: Your computer does not meet the system requirements to run this software, As a result, you may experience errors during operation. To run this game requires Windows Vista or later versions.
Abort Retry Ignore

I click ignore and the game loads up and starts fine and have played couple of games with no issues.

Im running WIN XP SP3

Anyone help me with this please?

Last edited:
I'm on xp and I get that message to I ignore it but when it comes to a match it's very very laggy I'm wondering surely it's not laggy because of the OS?

System requirements say WIN XP 32 is supported, so is WIN XP SP3 not sufficient or something? i dont know the answer to that, mine is a bit laggy, but i change from high to medium, and its fine, apart from the replays which are pretty slow but most people have the slow replay problem.
Im just baffled that it says i need Vista or later but Konami state Win XP is supported

Last edited:
I've tryed medium even low setting still the same, mine also says vram is lower than 512mb or sumert like that I wouldn't mind but my graphics card is 2gb and I've got 3gig of ram in my computer I've tryed all options of screen res, I play on my 42" tv through my HDMI graphics card connection I'm just baffled that it's so laggy as when I look at requirements they are all blue and say good

I've tryed medium even low setting still the same, mine also says vram is lower than 512mb or sumert like that I wouldn't mind but my graphics card is 2gb and I've got 3gig of ram in my computer I've tryed all options of screen res, I play on my 42" tv through my HDMI graphics card connection I'm just baffled that it's so laggy as when I look at requirements they are all blue and say good

hmmm that is strange, im running 2gb ram, with Radeon HD 4650 1gb, mine are all blue but ram says ok,

doesnt make sense does it, hopefully someone may have an idea on how to sort it out.

ive searched all over the internet and not many people seem to be having this problem, which is strange as alot of people still use XP.

It's really starting to anoy me now, training mode is great works really well but when it comes to the match it's so frustrating I'm going back to 13 untill konami or someone sorts it it's just to unplayable

I'm on xp and I get that message to I ignore it but when it comes to a match it's very very laggy I'm wondering surely it's not laggy because of the OS?

probably not, i read that its laggy on Win7 too, even on better systems than mine :CONFUSE:
i too am gonna keep playing PES2013 for now :? :CURSE:

probably not, i read that its laggy on Win7 too, even on better systems than mine :CONFUSE:
i too am gonna keep playing PES2013 for now :? :CURSE:

Hi mate, yeah it's the same on 7 to I upgraded an extra hard drive I had to windows 7 and the error warning and vram error went but it's exactly the same in match play and free training is ok if only the match play was as smooth as training. :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom