War

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeRoberta

Premiership
30 September 2009
Just read that Iran is attaking Israel. This Message is so dumb. Israel is the Aggressor in this War. They throw a Bomb at the Diplomatic Embassy in Syria. The Western Countries are so fucking Idiots in how they thread Eastern Countrys. Stop telling them what they have to to. They are independent Countrys. The real Terrorist are the western Countrys with their Money related Politics. If this Eastern Countries would have no Oil, nobody (USA) would care about it. To be honest, i hate it how we (western Countrys) threaten eastern Countrys.

This isn't the place for this...
Go to your palestine site to write such a bs...
This page is related to pes not your country's bs...

that reply is just as bad
First of all, I'm not from Israel or any Arab county or something.
I live in Europe
But that other countries in middle east play the victim role is so, sooo boring especially the "free a certain country" under every post or video comment section.
I'm really tired of that sh

Plus this is a gaming related forum
I just expressed my opinion that it isn't the right page to do it and where can he satisfy his dream

Right, why open such a thread in the EDITING SECTION - RANDOM QUESTION AREA ?

Moved to OFF TOPIC,.

Have Your fucking on line internet war there, as no one will agree anything ever .

First of all, I'm not from Israel or any Arab county or something.
I live in Europe
But that other countries in middle east play the victim role is so, sooo boring especially the "free a certain country" under every post or video comment section.
I'm really tired of that sh

Plus this is a gaming related forum
I just expressed my opinion that it isn't the right page to do it and where can he satisfy his dream
Yes its a game related forum so keep your political opinions to yourself same as ZaRoberta, all it does is divide people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom