Update 2023 Tatto and Stadium PES 2018 - Keep Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 still alive

Thanks to Blender 2.90, Blender 2-79, and Unity new version ... Finally, i can fix some fmdl eror issue that couldn't import to Blender. More improvement with all possibility and experiment was done xixi 😬

Screenshot (384).png
Screenshot (383).pngScreenshot (386).pngScreenshot (382).png

Last edited:
PES 2018 still looking fresh! I like consistent lighting and realistic colors. We can argue that it doesn't look as realistic as PES 21, but the implementation of enlighten in 21 still leaves much to be desired, especially related to contrast/brightness.

PES 2018 still looking fresh! I like consistent lighting and realistic colors. We can argue that it doesn't look as realistic as PES 21, but the implementation of enlighten in 21 still leaves much to be desired, especially related to contrast/brightness.
Yupp, i'm agree with u mate 😁

wow, please, are there download links for all these?

I love 2018 and it's the only one I'll play but it's almost impossible to find new mods, especially stadiums and I'm also having a very hard time installing most so please share any of the sider ready mods and instructions (in private messages if this is not a good place for that).

Stadiums and new kits would be incredible. :(

wow, please, are there download links for all these?

I love 2018 and it's the only one I'll play but it's almost impossible to find new mods, especially stadiums and I'm also having a very hard time installing most so please share any of the sider ready mods and instructions (in private messages if this is not a good place for that).

Stadiums and new kits would be incredible. :(
Yeaah mate for sure i'll share my works for anybody that who still play Pes18. honestly, i still use PTE PATCH 5.1 which is thats the last series update from PTE official since i first instal pes 18 until now. And then about the update like stadium, kits, database, tatto, gloves, and boots i was made it by myself 🤣✌🏼

Minor Update for Anfield Road
- Audiarea
- Bench
- Tunnel
- Addboard Real Sponsorship
- Light (Soon Hehehe)

YNWA 🔥

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 20.33.52.71.pngPro Evolution Soccer 2018 Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 20.33.18.93.pngPro Evolution Soccer 2018 Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 20.31.59.90.pngScreenshot (398).png

Last edited:
Even though I didn't play it, some of its features are quite useful. Maybe tomorrow I'll start to porting the stadium that I want hehe

eFootball PES 2021 Screenshot 2024.02.08 - 01.11.05.35.pngScreenshot (397).pngeFootball PES 2021 Screenshot 2024.02.16 - 22.55.29.24.pngeFootball PES 2021 Screenshot 2024.02.16 - 22.56.13.62.png

Hi mate
first of all i'm just nobody, this thread i make for all user to discuss anything about PES 18. Tbh i make a lot of tatto player for PES 18 with HD quality and sometimes i also convert any stadium that i want for my PES 18. I hope this threads can help all user PES 18, because for me this version is one of the best series PES. Honestly i also play PES 19-21 and Efootball series but i think it's boring and anoying, thats why i stop playing it.
Warm greetings from me Enjoy your day, Enjoy your life and God Bless Us. Thanks 😊 🙏View attachment 251711View attachment 251712View attachment 251713View attachment 251714View attachment 251715View attachment 251716View attachment 251717View attachment 251718View attachment 251719View attachment 251721
Hello mate can you provide download links of the stadiums also what mods will you recommend for PES 18,
Thank You

What a wonderful job! I'm actually learning and trying to make an updated Argentinian league database. Converting 2021 faces too 😆

Hello mate can you provide download links of the stadiums also what mods will you recommend for PES 18,
Thank You
Yaa for sure mate, actually i still using Pte Patch 5.1 ( Last update version before retirement :'v ) i never move to the other patch honestly. If u wanna try my works, just text me when u currently online.

What a wonderful job! I'm actually learning and trying to make an updated Argentinian league database. Converting 2021 faces too 😆
Thanks mate, i'm still learning for everything that i want to do. 😄

After a long time I took a break for any PES modding project, i think now it's good time to continued my project hehe 😄

#Pes18
#Tatto
#Stadium
#Boots

That's why i feel tired and break for a while, idk how to fix this problem. Any suggest or trick for me guys? Tbh i realy realy need to fix it haha 😅

Screenshot (402).pngScreenshot (403).pngScreenshot (404).pngScreenshot (405).png

#Pes18
#Tatto
#Stadium
#Boots

I've tried several ways for fix any bug on Boots, but still doesn't work. I'll try to change any vertex or weight my boots, i hope this is can fix it. God please help me 🙂

Screenshot (406).png

#Pes18
#Tatto
#Stadium
#Boots

Omg i'm so so happy and speechless, since 2018 i learn for any modding finally i can fix this bug. Thanks god, this patience paid off. I think i really deserve for this achievment, God is Good 😭🥺😇🙏

Screenshot (407).pngScreenshot (408).pngScreenshot (409).pngScreenshot (410).png

Back
Top Bottom