The Evo-Web Football Thoughts Blog

The state of football. Nottingham Forest and Barcelona should get together and help wash the sand out each other's vaginas. Ref get things wrong, players get things wrong, managers get things wrong. Fucking deal with it. Same goes to all of my fellow Aberdeen fans crying about the lack of a penalty at the weekend. The vast majority of conversations I have and I read about football just now is about officiating. People expect it to be perfect because of VAR, well it's only going to get worse because no fucker will want to be a ref in 10 years' time.

I hate VAR, it has ruined so much of football imo, but goal line technology, absolutely.
But La liga refused that because of the cost, and now they can stand there pants down after what should/could have been a goal in the biggest club match on the planet.
Fucking amateurs
Initially when they were first introducing VAR I could have sworn they said they were just going to use it for goal line decisions (which I agree would be fine) but they use it way too much. I’d rather they use it for goal line only and tough shit if someone cheats and gets away with it. It’s the refs job to spot that. At least it used to be!

Second-Star-SempreInter-Article.jpg

I'm so fackin happy and proud!

Initially when they were first introducing VAR I could have sworn they said they were just going to use it for goal line decisions (which I agree would be fine) but they use it way too much. I’d rather they use it for goal line only and tough shit if someone cheats and gets away with it. It’s the refs job to spot that. At least it used to be!
Its a damn shame, millimeter decisions gets flagged off, while others dont, so pretty much like it was before, but now with 10 plus min extra time every game.
For goals, and reviewing bad fouls afterwards would be perfect, but otherwise, fuck it

The state of football. Nottingham Forest and Barcelona should get together and help wash the sand out each other's vaginas. Ref get things wrong, players get things wrong, managers get things wrong. Fucking deal with it. Same goes to all of my fellow Aberdeen fans crying about the lack of a penalty at the weekend. The vast majority of conversations I have and I read about football just now is about officiating. People expect it to be perfect because of VAR, well it's only going to get worse because no fucker will want to be a ref in 10 years' time.
Funny thing is, Nottingham Forest's owner, Marinakis, does the exact same thing in Greece with Olympiacos too, always complaining about the referees, VAR, and that the league is corrupted when things don't go his way, but he forgets the fact that he was one of the most prominent figures in Greek football when the corruption scandals of 2011 and 2015 rose to fame.

That's why I love to get on my bike at the weekends and spent my time at amateur football games nearby. Besides the absense of the whole commercial shit one can enjoy shitty refs without VAR and other technologies. :Y1
Complaining about the ref used to be a fun aspect of football, as was debating decisions with your friends. Now it’s the same as when you have a discussion about something and instead of debating it someone just brings their phone out and Google’s the answer, thus ending the conversation.

That's why I love to get on my bike at the weekends and spent my time at amateur football games nearby. Besides the absense of the whole commercial shit one can enjoy shitty refs without VAR and other technologies. :Y1
Totally agree. Grass roots football and lower leagues is more old school. Lets shun the over hyped/ over paid/over scrutinized, badge kissing tosspots. ;)

:CRY:

Goodbye trophies opporturneties for LFC's last season with Klopp.

:RSCARF:YNWA
LFC were absolutely poor, lacked discipline and fell apart. They were running out of the gas right now. This was against none other than their town rival Everton that were still fighting for the relegation as a result of those pesky point deduction for FFP issues (along with Nottingham Forest).
The shock defeat against eternal rival Manchester United in the FA Cup on the dying moments really derailed the whole team. Not to mention, they were still struggling without notable key players due to the injuries. Some of them were still yet to make a return after a long period term injuries.
I hope LFC fans will understand this loss and try to bounce back on the next season with their new manager. After all, they weren't even the same good team again without Klopp, similar to how Manchester United fell apart after SAF's retirement.

Well Konami always gave him a new hairstyle since the PS2 era, since 2003 (except 2005-2006, where they used the hairstyle of April 2005)
I remember playing PES on the PS1 and had to start a new master league over and over again because Beckham kept changing his hairstyle and it only implemented the change on a new game. Was so annoying! 😂

Back
Top Bottom