The End Of The World Is Nigh !

LeftEyeNine

League 2
31 December 2004
...As El Superclásico and El Clásico Turco collide by tomorrow, at GMT 18:00.

River Plate - Boca Juniors

Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray

As obvious, I'm a humble Turk who is a Fenerbahçe fan. And this provides me the privilege to point out that the last time Galatasaray had won it in Şükrü Saraçoğlu, the home ground, it was year 1999.

Also 6th November 2002 is a terrific date commemorated every other year since then, since it was the date that Galatasaray was bound to a shame of a score of 6-0 as the final whistle was blown in Şükrü Saraçoğlu.

fb_gs_6_0.jpg

The end of the world is nigh now that Clasicos collide ! :OOOH:

PSG x Marseille and Internacional x Gremio are today too, pretty huge weekend.

The one that matters though went just as planned muahaha

Actually PSG x Marseille called off due to swine flu.

Paris St Germain's Ligue 1 clash with Marseille has been called off following an outbreak of swine flu at the capital club.

The match was scheduled to take place at Stade Velodrome on Sunday evening but will now have to be rearranged for a later date.

PSG duo Ludovic Giuly and Mamadou Sakho were diagnosed with the virus on Saturday but the confirmation of a third case in the squad the next morning forced Ligue 1 authorities to act.

Two members of PSG's coaching team have also reported symptoms of swine flu.

The PSG squad have now been placed in a 72-hour quarantine to 'prevent any risk of infection, including among the opposing team, and to avoid any serious medical complications that could occur among players if the match were to go ahead'.

Frederic Thiriez, president of the French Football League, said: "I would like to apologise in the name of the LFP to the public, to the clubs, to the supporters and the TV broadcasters.

"It's clear that the players' health should be our main priority."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5651651,00.html

If Fenerbahçe plays every match like the "home" matches against Galatasaray, maybe then Fenerbahçe can achieve something in Europe. They play like "die or surrender" literally...

I'm 20 now and I NEVER saw a away win/draw against Fenerbahçe > How shit is that!?

Last edited:
Yes that's was the glory year of Galatasaray (1999/2000 > UEFA Cup + Super Cup) I really can't remember a away win against Fenerbahçe though...

Back
Top Bottom