The deserted island challenge: Which would you choose?

The_Special_One

I like Unicorns
17 August 2007
Cascais
Estoril | Knicks
Saw this at Knicks forum. Hoping for some funny answers. :LOL:

szZsS.jpg

B.) not, because if there are so many animals, the 10 magazines are gone very soon, so the weapon is useless then. Alcohol doesn't help you at all in such a situation, Kim dies after five years and the mp3-Player won't motivate from one point on, when you're sick of always the same music.

C.) Weed equals alcohol, doesn't help you much. What do books help me, if they are not written on the topics of surviving on islands or hunting? The dog may either get killed or willing to kill you to survive on its own. And the plane? Well, who of us can repair such a plane and if he can, how is he supposed to escape with no fuel?

So the only thing left is A.) This is also the most logical choose, because you can use the knife as long as you want to hunt animals(well, some fighting danger here, but you can send in the boy at first) and the compass is helpful, too. The boy can be used to have some social interactions(no, not with the dildo, but I guess living on a lonely island can be boring, if the only thing you can talk to is a volleyball). The dildo can be used to hit animals. And the best thing: If you survive, you're a rich man. So what can be better than A.)?

Last edited:
I would choose A aswell. You could kill the kid and store the meat with lots of salt from the sea, like they did in the old days (Before refridgerators)to preserve it. So when you are desperate for food, then you can just have some boy meat.

The knife and compass are key tools aswell.

The Dildo would be good to wave at passing aeroplanes etc so they can see you. Good to bludgeon the kid to death with aswell.

And then you get the money at the end, so you can spend it on drugs and alcohol to try and forget that you brutally killed a small child and ate him :DD

A for me as well, I would tell the boy to kill the animals or he "get's the dildo". Then when he's killed all the animals for fear of the dildo I would bum him within an inch of his life then cut his throat and smear my body with his blood while fucking myself with that plastic toy.
Then I would survive on the dead animals he killed and use his penis as a fishing rod and eat fish. When I leave the island with the money I would get the boys parents killed and get some counselling for my addiction of boy meat.

A) First and foremost, throw the damn dildo away! Seriously, why would you need a big black dildo in a freaking deserted island? You won't need it unless you're gay!
Then, why would you kill the poor boy? He could become a very valuable asset. I mean, why don't you train him? Yes, turn him in some kind of badass Tarzan. You both will develop amazing survival and hunting skills. Plus you have a knife so you can set a handful of traps in order to hunt animals. In 20 years you are going to be a rich man. :)

B) At the first glace, this option sounds great. Not only because you can bang Kim for a good while but also because her rich Kardashian family will be willing to spend every single penny searching for her so you could leave the island rather sooner than later.
However, in a doomsday scenario, they don't find you and she dies leaving you alone in a freaking deserted island with an old mp3 player, alcohol and a gun. The plot is already set - live and die like a rockstar. :LOL:

C) Option C is an interesting one for me. I watched "Cast Away" and "Six Days Seven Nights" so I'm amazed how those characters were able to surviving at the same time they were trying to build something in order to get out of the island. Moreover, I'm a big fan of MacGyver. :D
However, I'm not sure if I would be able to fix the damn plane. I'll probably have wasted my time fixing something that would eventually crash afterwards.
A dog would be nice but, just like Kim, he won't live like forever. Books and weed are useless in this situation.

That said, option A for me. Leave him alone in the island and pick up the money. At the end of the day, Discovery Channel will fire Bear Grylls and hire me to star "Ultimate Survival" season 10. :D

A for me as well, I would tell the boy to kill the animals or he "get's the dildo". Then when he's killed all the animals for fear of the dildo I would bum him within an inch of his life then cut his throat and smear my body with his blood while fucking myself with that plastic toy.
Then I would survive on the dead animals he killed and use his penis as a fishing rod and eat fish. When I leave the island with the money I would get the boys parents killed and get some counselling for my addiction of boy meat.

This made my day! :LMAO:

Last edited:
B, enjoy the first 5 years and then top yourself.

What is the point of living 20 years on an island? What a waste of time. Everything and everybody will have moved on, you yourself will likely be mentally off having spent so much time there and will hate and/or be unable to cope with the presence of more than 3 people. In 20 years time with inflation $10.000.000 won't be much anyway, that's if the $ holds it's current value. But with the emerging economies and the USA's and Europe's continued financial decline they might be 3rd world countries by the time you get off, making the $10.000.000 worth even less.

So for me A will make you gay, nothing wrong with that, but not really something I would choose for. Especially as you can't do fashion there. And C is completely pointless unless you're an engineer.

I would go for C, try to do something...but i would fail...still it's better to try something. And in the end there are books...i love reading.

Alone on an island with Kim Kardashian? Now that is really hell.

Option A is the smart one, but unlike me.

Option B is totally stupid.

A and C I gotta think about... I'm undecided!

p.s. Some of the replies here, oh man! :LMAO: Love it! Keep it up guys!

Actually, I just realised something....

There is no mention of her having any make-up with her for option B. Damn it!

She'd have a face like Casper the friendly ghost after a weekend with anyone on this forum, so would it really matter?

(Apart from Jay, he really would prefer the kid :P)

Already?! You haven't been on the island for more then two weeks! I'm still enjoying it, although I have had to go look for a decent man cave to get away and get some peace and quiet.

It would have to be B, but knowing my luck i would shag kardashing then get drunk & have an argument with her, shoot her and then listen to depressing music on the ipod (wishing i could have chose the boy) then shoot myself in the head. and all on the first day.

Back
Top Bottom