The Best PES2021 2024 Patch

outsid9r

Non-League
17 September 2022
I recently discovered the PES2021 modding community and been using Football Life 24 for a couple of months now. As great as it is, there are a few things about it that get me irritated and I was wondering if other patches might not have those issues, so, let me break them down for you ...

- The kits are not well-made. I think most of the kits were made based on leaks, which makes most of them not very accurate. A few examples are; Every single adidas goalkeeper kit, if the GK has a kit number of two digits, it usually overlays the pattern on the sides, most of the teams don't have sleeve sponsors and some major teams like AC Milan and Inter don't have this season's third kits.

- The majority of players have real face mods, in major leagues at least, but a big chunk of them have those really low quality, messed up face mods that look terrible. I'd rather have the generic faces to be honest.

- Mlmyteam mods (which are very important to me) don't work properly. Locker rooms just don't work, I think the patch changes the locker room model, which makes the textures don't fit. Also, the patch has outdated, low quality backboards for some teams (Lazio for example) that can't be replaced with mods for some reason.

- Some teams have odd kit numbers assignments. For example, while playing a Serie A ML, I encountered a couple of Serie A teams that have attacking players wearing the number 1 kit and GKs with odd numbers like 11 and 8. I literally had to fix them and restart my ML.

On the other hand, I really dig FL's gameplay. For me, I think it can't be topped and I'd like to keep using it.
So, what I want to know is if there are other 2024 patches that are more /tidy/. I did my research and found a couple of patches that caught my attention like Evoweb and Virtuared, but I'm not sure which one to try or if they'd be any better.

I'd like to know which patch you're using and how it's better than FL24. Let me know in the replies ... Thanks for reading.

Give EvoWeb patch a try and immediately You will have superb quality kits.

Then You can add whatever mods You like via sider and easily create a 100% functioning patch.

Bro tbh we cant do anything or blame the creator of FL24. Hes palestinian and his country is attacked day by day he deserves nothing but respect

First of all It's really really unfortunate situation for what happened there and i wish nothing but the best.

2nd I think it's fair criticism though. Smoke while the patch is good it's known that some of the kits they're using low quality and i've used it for years. I think if anyone want an easy install and not looking for tiny bits of detail then smoke patch is the answer.

But if anyone looking for some kits quality then evoweb patch is the right answer.

Bro tbh we cant do anything or blame the creator of FL24. Hes palestinian and his country is attacked day by day he deserves nothing but respect
Oh, I didn't know that. God bless him and his people.

@Hayes @superleeds1 Thanks for the suggestions. I already downloaded Virtuared and it has amazing graphics overall; kits, faces, match graphics and everything, but I'm so used to FL's gameplay that I'm currently trying to merge both lol

Back
Top Bottom