Tactics & Formations

Kezmanomania

League 2
6 November 2004
I couldn't find any topic about the tactics and formations in Pro Evo 2013. So I decided to start one myself. And as I am on a PES comeback (I didn't play it since PES 6) I am pretty new with the sliders in the tactics menu. I started the ML with Juventus and I play their standard formation which I like. BUT, I can't get the players to behave like I want it. I wan't to be able to play possesion football and to see players run in gaps or at least make forward runs when having the space. How do I need to set up the sliders and which sliders are related to eachother? In other words, what settings do I need to play possesion football with forward runs and wide play?

I couldn't find any topic about the tactics and formations in Pro Evo 2013. So I decided to start one myself. And as I am on a PES comeback (I didn't play it since PES 6) I am pretty new with the sliders in the tactics menu. I started the ML with Juventus and I play their standard formation which I like. BUT, I can't get the players to behave like I want it. I wan't to be able to play possesion football and to see players run in gaps or at least make forward runs when having the space. How do I need to set up the sliders and which sliders are related to eachother? In other words, what settings do I need to play possesion football with forward runs and wide play?

seeing klashmans thread on the other forum but i think he tries to simulate the real teams, maybe here we can discuss how to reach the optimum for users and generally discuss how to set up teams for MLO etc.
-

for juves 3-5-2 try this to play more possession:

13 support
8-10 support range
positon changes 8
attack style 6-8
pressing 8-12
defence line 8-10
compactness 8-10

pepe is good as the right wingback for more offensive role than lichtsteiner, ziegler is much better than cegile on the left side
the rest of the standard formation is good

edit
i need to say its not the best formation to play possession game

Last edited:
seeing klashmans thread on the other forum but i think he tries to simulate the real teams, maybe here we can discuss how to reach the optimum for users and generally discuss how to set up teams for MLO etc.
-

for juves 3-5-2 try this to play more possession:

13 support
8-10 support range
positon changes 8
attack style 6-8
pressing 8-12
defence line 8-10
compactness 8-10

pepe is good as the right wingback for more offensive role than lichtsteiner, ziegler is much better than cegile on the left side
the rest of the standard formation is good

edit
i need to say its not the best formation to play possession game

I changed to 4-3-3 with DM, 2x CM, RM, LM, CF... But for some reason I always get much goals against. I'm still learning I guess and I started from the beginning on Top Player. Maybe other settings for 4-3-3?

for possession game i suggest you an almost 4-3-1-2/diamond shape
with a SS in the middle that falls deep to provide superior number situations, so upfront u can play with 3 SS or stay with the LM/RM a bit more deep

for possession game i suggest you an almost 4-3-1-2/diamond shape
with a SS in the middle that falls deep to provide superior number situations, so upfront u can play with 3 SS or stay with the LM/RM a bit more deep

Like this?

du07s.jpg

for example, yes
cant remember if it was u or not, someone wanted his "wingbacks" lm/rm to go inside in the 352 formation

this works best:
support range: 9
attack style: 11

udine, viola, juve etc.

What is the best solution for playing good defence against through passes? I have tried almost everything, even with defensive line at 0, but it doesnt have any effect, my defenders are always in bad position, and i have good defenders Vidic and Coloccini/Benatia.

So, how can i adjust tactics so my defenders play closer to goalkeeper andthat they beter react to through passes? Defensive line doesnt help...

What is the best solution for playing good defence against through passes? I have tried almost everything, even with defensive line at 0, but it doesnt have any effect, my defenders are always in bad position, and i have good defenders Vidic and Coloccini/Benatia.

So, how can i adjust tactics so my defenders play closer to goalkeeper andthat they beter react to through passes? Defensive line doesnt help...

try with 16 for compactness and 16 for defence line.
Put pressing to 10 max.
try to keep the players in your control in the right position changing cursor very often, and press square..

let me know..:COOL:

Back
Top Bottom