Suggestion: Fixing the stamina/fatigue-system...

henrys hand

Premiership
2 September 2010
Matty made the experiment to run and dribble with only one specific player to find out how the stamina/fatigue-system works in PES 2013. Here is his result:

i basically only ran with one player

first half: he had the lowest stamina, but only by a little bit... it should be much more because all i did was run with him...

note - all players on green arrows seem the same,all playes on red seem the same, all players on yellow (my guy) seem the same except my guy who is a little bit lower (again, should be ALOT lower though)

2nd half just begin and he is still the lowest out of everybody by a bit, should be more

90th min..

4 green fitness players - 3 red, 1 on green

4 yellow - 1 red (my guy who is the lowest of everyone on the pitch), 3 green (all different)

reds - all green, medium fitness

to put that in perspective, my guy dribbled 1294, the next highest was 24... so not accurate at all... BUT, he was the lowest out of everyone so SOMETHING is tracking something here.... but its not precise one bit..

this sucks! it shouldnt be difficult at all to just say.... distance travelled/stamina stat = current stamina in game... for each player... i mean imsure you could make a better equation than that but thats all you need to make it at least somewhat realstic

Obviously the stamina/fatigue-system is broken. Although something tracks the amount of on the pitch action of the individual players, it doesn't get realistically and consistently applied and a lot of randomness is thrown on top of it.

It would be an awesome feat if someone of the editors and modders here look into it and try to find a cure to make it realistic. I know it's not easy to find a good equation that takes into account the meters run by the individual players and their dribbling-actions and their stats for fitness... but if thought out well it could majorly improve the game.

pes 6 worked incredibly, now everything is chance. FUCK
2013 is a good game, although
After many games, errors have appeared one after another.
I hope not to disappoint once again

Please do not open discussion threads in the Editing section.
Moved to PC section.

Back
Top Bottom