Rugby Challenge ( full game )

there is a rugby challenge 2 due soon with the Lions tour in it.

apparently visual and animations are the same but gameplay has been tweaked. i guess i'll wait for some reviews. I guess it will be released in june.

i have the feeling it's gonna be 95% identical to the first game. no way they put 2 years of development, my fear they want to make some money out of the lions tour.

First game was not bad but i felt it didn't capture the essence of the game. PLus i hate all those lines at the ruck, do we really need to see that? scrums were shit poor,there were a zillion cutscenes to skip, passing was unrealistic. commentary is somehow priceless: the worst commentary in the last 10 year of video game history. ISS had better commentary than that.

i felt that ea rugby 06/08 captured the essence of the sport better even if they were 100% arcadish game with some non sense here and there.

P.S.
Barbarians are the playing the lions in some weeks time. Wow, that's a phenomenal game that you won't see oten in your life!

YouTube - Rugby Challenge 2 Trailer

rugby challenge 2 trailer. bit shite, doesn't mention or show any new feature. But for those who like a grown up sport it's worth keeping an eye on the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom