Retro FIFA Videos Thread

Randomsh1t1471

League 2
29 January 2017
Arsenal
A A sub forum for where people can post there videos to get more viewers and and fans (hopefully).Feel Free to post any new uploads here and hopefully we can help everyone out who wants to grow there viewership or for people who are looking for something new to watch. IF you Post in this thread try to watch a video for every one video you post to help another person out :)

There is a Pes equivalent sub forum already i never got around to create the fifa one...

Fifa only None of that Eafc rubbish :)

@FIFA07Pro

do you plan any retro patch for fifa 07?
Yes. I work on a retro patch for FIFA 07 only with fictional teams, only with legends, only with the best of the best players from the last century. About 100 fictional teams like Classic XI, Scandinavia XI, Eastern Europe XI, Southern Europe XI, Western Europe XI, Premier League All Time XI, Bundesliga All Time XI, Serie A All Time XI, La Liga All Time XI, and many other similar teams.. 2000s all stars, 1990s all stars, 2010s all stars, europe all stars, rest of world all stars, etc etc It will be an amazing patch once I'll finish it.

Yes. I work on a retro patch for FIFA 07 only with fictional teams, only with legends, only with the best of the best players from the last century. About 100 fictional teams like Classic XI, Scandinavia XI, Eastern Europe XI, Southern Europe XI, Western Europe XI, Premier League All Time XI, Bundesliga All Time XI, Serie A All Time XI, La Liga All Time XI, and many other similar teams.. 2000s all stars, 1990s all stars, 2010s all stars, europe all stars, rest of world all stars, etc etc It will be an amazing patch once I'll finish it.

i prefer structure from the youtube video you shared, with season/year teams.

that one one looks great, you did an amazing job with it, but i would like to ask if you could consider making V2 of it, with more 90's and 2000s teams. current version has too many pre 90's teams. :)

p.s. what tools you use to get fifa07 working on newer pc's with windows 10 and what tools do you use for full widscreen and aspect ratio support?

Is It out?
I will finish this new patch "FIFA 07 EAFC 24 Patch" in 1-2 weeks and it will be free to all my youtube subscribers.
I have made some other amazing FIFA 07 Patches from 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. I have made EURO 2020 and World Cup 2022 too, for FIFA 07. These 2 patches are only with (about 155) national teams and you can play with any national team in Career Mode from the Qualification Stage.
If you want any of my FIFA 07 Patches for Free, you just have to subscribe to my youtube channel and send me a screenshot of my youtube channel on my facebook page or to my email address to show me that you're subscribed to my youtube channel and in exchange I will give you any of my FIFA 07 Patches for free! You can find the links in any of my videos' comment section and description.
This is a youtube playlist with all the patches I created for FIFA 07 since 2020.

that one one looks great, you did an amazing job with it, but i would like to ask if you could consider making V2 of it, with more 90's and 2000s teams. current version has too many pre 90's teams. :)

p.s. what tools you use to get fifa07 working on newer pc's with windows 10 and what tools do you use for full widscreen and aspect ratio support?
I see.
For widescreen resolutions up to 4K, there is a mini patch or rather a plugin created by a russian modder.
If you want FIFA 07 to work properly on windows 10 and windows 11, you need to install an older direct x.
Here is Direct x 10 which is good for FIFA 07.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ts01qtqg0ea1bj7/DirectX10_RC2_Fix_3-Pre-Final.exe/file
Here is daemon tools because the game must be installed with daemon tools.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0up108p5j29qqg/DAEMON_Tools_Lite.rar/file
And you can download the full original PC FIFA 07 game from here. I uploaded the game on Mega.
-> https://mega.nz/file/TtoxFYjK#ykCCAQzxCVusfdMy46ys-5NOkYiUjXC1UoWhwUiCTIQ

hqdefault.jpg

And if you get this error the first time, you have to go in compatibility settings and set it on windows 8.
Right click on the FIFA 07 crack -> Properties -> Compatibility Settings -> Set it on Windows 8 -> Apply -> Ok.

I see.
For widescreen resolutions up to 4K, there is a mini patch or rather a plugin created by a russian modder.
If you want FIFA 07 to work properly on windows 10 and windows 11, you need to install an older direct x.
Here is Direct x 10 which is good for FIFA 07.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ts01qtqg0ea1bj7/DirectX10_RC2_Fix_3-Pre-Final.exe/file
Here is daemon tools because the game must be installed with daemon tools.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0up108p5j29qqg/DAEMON_Tools_Lite.rar/file
And you can download the full original PC FIFA 07 game from here. I uploaded the game on Mega.
-> https://mega.nz/file/TtoxFYjK#ykCCAQzxCVusfdMy46ys-5NOkYiUjXC1UoWhwUiCTIQ

thank you. if you could only share that mini patch/plugin for widescreen resolutions too ;)

i got "directplay" feature error when trying to run the game.

btw, could that directx10 installation mess up dx11 and dx12 files?

thank you. if you could only share that mini patch/plugin for widescreen resolutions too ;)

You can install all the direct x files on your PC. It doesn't affect the direct x 11 or direct x 12 which you already have on windows 10 and 11.

Maybe you didn't copy the crack in the installation folder.
Here is a good FIFA 07 installation tutorial.

About the mini patch or plugin for widescreen resolution.. You can find it on Soccer Gaming with the installation tutorial. Without the installation tutorial, it's of no use to you. But, I have the plugin already installed in all my FIFA 07 Patches which are free.
By the way, FIFA 07 does have one single widescreen resolution, 1280 x 720 (16x9) but it's only HD. The plugin allows you to play FIFA 07 even in 4K if you have a 4K TV or 4K monitor.

Maybe you didn't copy the crack in the installation folder.
Here is a good FIFA 07 installation tutorial.

yes, i did. but i did some google searching, it seems "directplay" is a feature that is turned off in windows 10. there are steps how to turn it on again.

it's interesting how konami's old pes games run without any additional "fixes" on modern pc's, which cannot be said for ea sports fifa games.

Back
Top Bottom