Wii Question for anyone who has downloaded a Wii update

Malignant

Non-League
21 June 2012
Hastings, UK
PES 2013 is the first Wii version I've ever played (which I'm really enjoying by the way). :BOP:

I bought it in November and naturally downloaded the August transfer update (as it was already available).

However, since then I've edited the kits for lots of teams (and even taken the time to create logos via the pixel editor etc).

My question is, if I download the January transfer update (assuming it gets released) will I lose all my hard work?

I realise any edited player data will be lost (I can live with that) but was wondering if it resets all the kits and logos too?

Any help would be most appreciated, thanks. :BYE:

PES 2013 is the first Wii version I've ever played (which I'm really enjoying by the way). :BOP:

I bought it in November and naturally downloaded the August transfer update (as it was already available).

However, since then I've edited the kits for lots of teams (and even taken the time to create logos via the pixel editor etc).

My question is, if I download the January transfer update (assuming it gets released) will I lose all my hard work?

I realise any edited player data will be lost (I can live with that) but was wondering if it resets all the kits and logos too?

Any help would be most appreciated, thanks. :BYE:

The updates don't affect your edited team badges,logos, kits etc. they only change team lineups

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. :)

Just to confirm (if anyone else was wondering) all my edited kits and badges were unharmed during the update. :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom