Pro Evo (4? 5? 6?!) Box Manual... Help!

U5r23

Non-League
16 January 2013
Right, bit of a strange appeal for help this one, but here's what I'm after...

We used to play Pro Evo on the PS2 as a group (tournament style) every Monday evening. When a new version of it came out we all had a good laugh about the box manual. Now I can't remember what release it was (I think I've narrowed it down to 4, 5 or 6) but there was a page inside the manual that detailed a Pro Evo tournament that was held, and had a picture of the winner. If I remember rightly he was either receiving his trophy in the photo, or stood with a famous footballer, or possibly both.

The thing about this photo was that the tournament winner was the spitting image of one of our Pro Evo circle of friends. It really was uncanny. What I'm after is for someone to confirm that I'm not making this up, and possibly get hold of the image itself. If someone could scan the page or even just take a photo of it I'd really appreciate it.

I have pro evo 4 and 5 at my parents house, this saturday I will pay them a visit and check it out...by the way I have the italian versions of the games so maybe manuals are different :)

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20070905074147633-2108351_320w.jpg

i know one of them was pes6, think was guy in croatia shirt.

The guy in the black shirt is the one I'm after. He looked more like my mate in the photo used in the manual though, so that's the one I'm trying to get hold of.

Thanks to the advertising board in the background I now have more information to go on.

Cheers for that, great help!

Back
Top Bottom