Pes 6 New Laptop

bobby

Non-League
2 February 2012
Bulgaria
Hi all.I have a problem with this laptop:Intel i7 720qm-Ati HD 5870 -6 ram-Win professional 64 and my favorite game Pes 6.The problem is stuttering im not sure that calls it (one horizontal line who rubbish the picture all time)who made me angry.I try different drivers,different settings in CCC,different resolution,but the problem is still here.For example i play Pes 2013 and other new games without this boring problem on High details...HELP :CURSE:
Sorry for my bad english

You have to put vsync and tripple buffering on. You might be able to do it via your video drivers under pes6.exe profile.

Tnx mate D3D fix the stupid line....now the game is perfect.Why you can run the program,if i can help you ?

do u mean why i cant run the program ?
if that was ur question let me answer you with another question :D
did D3D work for you on winodws 8 64 bit ? if yes then sure you can help me :D

D3DOverrider works only in DX10 and DX11 games in Windows 8 (like BF3 etc),but not in DX9 mode ,that's why some people say-it works for me and others -it's not working for me . If game has built in DX11 mode use it and it works fine . So far that's the only option to make it work . It's annoying that so many games are DX9

D3DOverrider does work on DX9 games with Windows 8, you just need to change the games exe compatibly to Windows 7.

From other forum...:SMOKIN:

Back
Top Bottom