PES 2017 gameplay PC vs PS4

Sebgunner98

Non-League
5 August 2023
Hi everyone, I have been playing PES2017 on PS4 for a few years, always enjoyed the fast responsiveness, fluidity and smoothness of the game.

I always loved retro patches but never made the switch to PC, being scared that the gameplay would not feel the same (not as responsive etc.)
So I started by downloading Shadow PC (cloud pc which offers top PC performance on your Mac) and tried out PES2017 on it, with a great great wifi network.
And it was exactly how I imagined: less fluid, less responsive, huge input lag... šŸ˜“

So I wanted to know if this is normal that the gameplay on PC doesn't feel as smooth as on PS4 ?
And if you guys have a great experience (as responsive etc. as on PS4) on a PC laptop, please give me your laptop model as I am considering buying one for playing + modding PES2017.

Thank you guys in advance!

Hi everyone, I have been playing PES2017 on PS4 for a few years, always enjoyed the fast responsiveness, fluidity and smoothness of the game.

I always loved retro patches but never made the switch to PC, being scared that the gameplay would not feel the same (not as responsive etc.)
So I started by downloading Shadow PC (cloud pc which offers top PC performance on your Mac) and tried out PES2017 on it, with a great great wifi network.
And it was exactly how I imagined: less fluid, less responsive, huge input lag... šŸ˜“

So I wanted to know if this is normal that the gameplay on PC doesn't feel as smooth as on PS4 ?
And if you guys have a great experience (as responsive etc. as on PS4) on a PC laptop, please give me your laptop model as I am considering buying one for playing + modding PES2017.

Thank you guys in advance!
I think that's more because you're using a cloud PC so it sounds like it's essentially streaming the game so it's never going to be the authentic PC performance compared to playing on real hardware.

PES 2017 on PC, while not identical to the PS4 in terms of graphical features, is still a buttery smooth experience even when maxed out on a good machine. It's not a demanding game at all.

Thank you very much for the info! I didn't think about the "streaming" aspect, and it all makes sense now...
Would you guys recommend any specific PC laptop for a game like PES ?

Back
Top Bottom