PC PES 2012 1.01 Update... where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeeeee

International
2 May 2010
London
Tottenham
Sorry i am thick :P, i normally play PES on PS3 but decided to get it for PC because of all the patches.

I am trying to update to 1.02 patch but need to update to 1.01 first. I have searched high and low but cannot find it anywhere.:CONFUSE:

I have tried searching the net, searching different forums but all i am finding is different patches.

I know with PS3 it updates automatically but i think with PC i have to download myself.

Can someone please help, or post a link?

Strange,.. update v 1.02 usually contains the updates from 1.01 as well, so you shouldn't need both,do you get an error ? are you using a dvd version or a digital download version from somewhere like gameplanet.com ? as there are two different updates with 1.02 one for dvd & one for digital DL...anyway link to update 1.01 is below.

http://www.multiupload.com/6Z4H0E0V88

Thanks for the link Hawke, its working fine now.

I think a link that i went to before was a bogus one because, like you said, i didnt need the first patch to install the second. But it kept flashing up 'you need to update first'

I can't believe that 80 odd people have viewed this thread, they must think its something exciting, ha sorry to dissapoint.

Thanks again, happy PESing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom