Official PES 2014 Survey

iJIW89B.gif

Did you sample the PES 2014 demo

*no*

How does the PES 2014 final release compare to the demo version?

*leaves blank*

Cannot progress to next question because.....not enough single choice answers.

Facepalm.

Did you sample the PES 2014 demo

*no*

*leaves blank*

Cannot progress to next question because.....not enough single choice answers.

Facepalm.

how the feck am I supposed to know, you still have not released the demo for the PC. or am I playing the full retail demo now that I paid for?

that's your answer ^

Done, but agree it is was poorly optimized, like the PC version. Should have been a section asking why I didn't try the demo.

Done, but agree it is was poorly optimized, like the PC version. Should have been a section asking why I didn't try the demo.

Yes I agree, let´s distribute the survey everywhere so Konami can hear us and hopefully they will release an official patch very soon to correct gameplay issues.

Don't forget to mention about the frame rate issues during cutscenes and all that at the end of the survey guys:)

Thanks for posting it here. I will put it up on AVForums, that should get a few more responses.

Thank you Jamezinho! That is the great part about loyal PES fan base, were are united in good and bad situations, I am positive that Konami will hear us!

Done.

Great emphasis on making better use of licenses, not rushing DLC and improving the AI of goalkeepers and defenders and ignoring those who want a sprinting ping pong festival.

Also better contextual AI in relation to the game situation ie the CPU making appropriate substitutions dependent on the score and the time left in a match.

Yeah, I thought I felt Mr. Bhatti’s presence is the room while I was reading survey.
Look at the bottom right corner of that Obama picture.

Clip_3.jpg

Last edited:
Well it is the almost official survey as of today since WENB was created by Adam Bhatti. Survey is going straight to Konami Japan.
WTF? Adam Bhatti isn't involved in WENB anymore. This survey is not related in any way to KONAMI.

WTF? Adam Bhatti isn't involved in WENB anymore. This survey is not related in any way to KONAMI.

Adam Bhatti worked for WENB and still has contact with the site, and survey is for Konami, would you like me to make a drawing to you and see if you finally understand????

If you do not want to fill the survey then do not bother, I really do not care at all....

Last edited:
Adam Bhatti worked for WENB and still has contact with the site, and survey is for Konami, would you like me to make a drawing to you and see if you finally understand????

If you do not want to fill the survey then do not bother, I really do not care at all....
KONAMIs surveys have always been way more specific and way longer than this. Even WENB states that "this initial survey will then allow us to perfectly tailor our future focused feedback efforts". KONAMI won't see the results from this survey.

Back
Top Bottom