-----------------Lucas--------------Hernanes-----------------------

------------Ramires-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Ganso-------------------

---------------Neymar----------Robinho-------------

Coach: Mano Menezes

Last edited:
Jefferson???
What a joke!

Wheres Fabio???... really why call up a under 19 gk that hasnt evan made the under 20 team?? ridiculous...

besides that it was ok.. but i would rather Guilherme(CSKA) or Welliton(Spartak) instead of Andre.

I seriously doubt David Luiz will be a starter on that match. He's playing Portuguese Supercup against Porto on 7th August..and that match in on 10th. Between flights, he'll barely have time to rest..

Fresh faces but still no quality destroying midfielders and no goalscorers, oh we had so many classy goalscorers.

Good to see he observers or at least know players such as David Luiz and Ederson.

Dunga first call also had weird names that were never seen again, so I guess that I'd hold my analysis.

Yeah I dont think this squad will be an indicator of all his selections. Only 3 players from the WC squad, I think he's resting those guys after the WC and giving the new breed a chance to shine and get into future squads.

I doubt that is anywhere near his intentions as he knows many players ie Lucio who still has a couple of years in him at least are going to be available.

Are you pleased with Menezes as the candidate for trying to take the hexa in 2014 ?

Or would you have preferred Ramalho even if he did turn the job down or even Scolari perhaps ?

Looks like both CONMEBOL giants though at last have made a step forward coaching wise.

Mind you how you lost that quarter final I'll never know. Should have been 3-0 up by halftime.

Ederson so entered, the first move he made, he got hurt and left.

Ederson assim que entrou, na primeira jogada que ele fez, ele se machucou e saiu.

I missed it, does the performance worth that hype or is the typical globo bs?
Anyway I always thought these guys Ganso and Neymar wouldn't feel the 'Amarelinha' opponents have way too much respect for that shirt and international football is soft and overrated.

escalação 20-08-2010

somente os jogadores que atuam na Europa.

Confira a lista completa:

Goleiros: Gomes (Tottenham) e Diego Alves (Almería).

Laterais: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Rafael (Manchester United), André Santos (Fenerbahçe) e Marcelo (Real Madrid).

Zagueiros: Alex (Chelsea), David Luiz (Benfica), Henrique (Racing Santander) e Thiago Silva (Milan).

Volantes e meias: Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim), Douglas Costa (Shakhtar), Fernandinho (Shakhtar), Hernanes (Lazio), Lucas (Liverpool), Philippe Coutinho (Inter de Milão), Ramires (Chelsea) e Sandro (Tottenham).

Atacantes: Alexandre Pato (Milan), André (Dínamo de Kiev), Hulk (Porto) e Robinho (Manchester City).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom