master league crash 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woods00

Non-League
27 July 2021
Every time i try do a gremio master league, game crashes when in the actual match...usually when theres a replay or the ball goes out of play....works fine in other leagues....does anybody know of a solution ?...thank you

Every time i try do a gremio master league, game crashes when in the actual match...usually when theres a replay or the ball goes out of play....works fine in other leagues....does anybody know of a solution ?...thank you
U need to give more info than that, do u play pes21 or fl23, u use any mods like scoreboards, animations, or replays? List of mods u r using etc, the most information u can give the better, also i. The sider log u can see what mods were the last to load or that tried to load usually there u have a clue of what mod or the issue with the game if is a mod causing it!!

Gremio stadium crash, sounds familiar. I was having the same issue with the same stadium, I disabled custom adboards and it worked. :TU:

Will there be someone from the community or from this patch who can make pes21 improve in the quality of development (stats progress) in player skills, negotiations in the market, for example, if there are players who stand out in a season, it can be increased the value and that it has popularity to be taken into account by important teams.

Yea, There are a couple of texts that say '' problem'' but I don't know which is causing this particular problem.
We're not wizard here, atleast provide more info like

Cpy/football life or steam version?
patch you use ?
Also upload your sider.ini & sider.log.

Without these, it's useless

We're not wizard here, atleast provide more info like

Cpy/football life or steam version?
patch you use ?
Also upload your sider.ini & sider.log.

Without these, it's useless

Attachments

• sider ini.txt