Lunch/Dinner Ideas

Ben, there aren't many fish shops or markets near where I live. When you do go to them, theyre so expensive. I save all the good food for when I'm back in Italy every few months.

Ben, there aren't many fish shops or markets near where I live. When you do go to them, theyre so expensive.

i see :))
the thing is when u look for a fish in a supermarket, u can be sure u're gonna get nothing but cultivated fish (and that's also the main reason why supermarket's fish is cheaper).... great looks but very poor taste (compared to natural fish i mean).

Last edited:
I was correct:

Introduction:

To better understand snot and boogers, let's start with mucus. Mucus is thick, sticky, slimy and a good thing. Mu-u-u-u-cus! Mucus is so important that it’s found all over nature. Inside your nose, it’s a thick, sticky, wet pudding-like gunk that coats your skin and hairs. Mucus is made by, mucus membranes. Your body has mucus membranes in all sorts of places: the stomach, intestines, nose, lungs, eyes, mouth, and the urinary tract all contain mucus membranes that secrete mucus. For now, we will "pick the nasal membranes and mucus" as our topic of interest. Mucus becomes very important with every breath that you take.

Each time that you take a breath, there are three very important things that happen.

1. The air that you breathe in is cleaned by tiny hairs in your nose, trapping little bits of dirt and dust and germs that come in through your nose.

2. As you breathe, the air is made slightly wet. Your nose having damp passages does this.

3. The next thing that takes place when air enters your nose is that the air is warmed. This happens because the blood flows through the lining of the nose and gives off heat.

Even though these three actions are to keep you healthy, germs can sometimes get into your respiratory system. The germs start growing in your nose, throat and lungs. You have a cold!

When you have a cold the linings of your nose and / or throat swell. Thick, clear liquid called mucus forms and its purpose is to wash away the germs. The mucus builds up and blocks the air passages. This is what causes a stuffy nose and a cough.

Snot:

"Snot", is just another word for mucus. Snot is beautiful human slime. When bits of stuff get stuck in your nose hairs, it’s the mucus or snot that surrounds the stuff and traps it.

Not from wiki, that was useless!

Back
Top Bottom