Lowercase names, help ! PS2

piplica

tonko wlpes-latin
24 November 2010
HRVATSKA
I want to make all player names in lowercase with PES editor, can this be done? i don't want edit them one by one .

Well, the user diego.plan9 has already suggested to D4v0r to add this new kind of feature to the PES 2012 Editor.
Here's his original post:

Thank you D4v0R, it is a pleasure to start 2012 with an updated version of your editor! I am not an OF creator myself, but believe that your editor plays a crucial role in improving the PES PS2 series "scene" year after year :)

Also, a few months ago I took a look at the 2011 source in order to add a quick and dirty way of changing the player names to lowercase. In the hopes it is useful to others with such cosmetic preferences, I have cleaned it a bit (not too much, admitely), and I am posting a patch that adds a couple of buttons to uppercase or capitalize the player names to the "Stat adjust" tab. The patch and a sample image can be found inside the spoiler, in order not to pollute the post.

Feel free to include it in future versions of your editor, make any changes to it or reject it, of course. In any case, thanks again for releasing a new version of the editor, and for the effort of all these years!

It'd be very useful to us editers, let's hope D4v0r (or anybody else...) may add this to the next version of the tool above. :PRAY:

they inserted the xps file directly in ISO. in this case it's possible to set the database in lowercase in 3 easy step, but at the moment it's impossible to put in lowercase the xps file.

your tips is so long time :SMUG:
i want quick edit

Look mate, it's not my tip but that's how it is right now: if you want to get players' names in lowercase you have to edit 'em one by one.
Otherwise, you'll have to start studying how to modify PES 2012 Editor by yourself...

:BYE:

Look mate, it's not my tip but that's how it is right now: if you want to get players' names in lowercase you have to edit 'em one by one.
Otherwise, you'll have to start studying how to modify PES 2012 Editor by yourself...

:BYE:

are you have Sebastian Kehl 's face of Borussia Dortmund?I have making schalke 04 and Borussia Dormund in other leaguea A and B
I'm Remove HJK Helsiki and AIK team,this two team not update from PES 2009 ----------> 2012 :SHOCK:

are you have Sebastian Kehl 's face of Borussia Dortmund?I have making schalke 04 and Borussia Dormund in other leaguea A and B
I'm Remove HJK Helsiki and AIK team,this two team not update from PES 2009 ----------> 2012 :SHOCK:

(I love the way our Nhonzin goes OFF TOPIC everytime... :DOH:)

Just take a look on the web, the preset faces list has been published by someone called Lucas on last monday.

Back
Top Bottom