Le Mans Ultimate

Carles P.

MegaTron iz ma dear luv'ed gurl.
4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
"Le Mans Ultimate" a racing game with the WEC license for the 2023 season.
Release: 20th February 2024

I hope the best for this game and the following release next year. If it will be great and a bug less release then it would be for me a dreams come true game.

Multiclass race's with GTE and LMP2 & LMPH cars.
I will ad it to my wishlist.

With all the issues at Monster Games the past two years, I'll be surprised if this game gets any support after release (if it even releases). MG has lost the Indy Car and BCCT licenses since they couldn't produce a game in time that met the approvals of each body. They have multiple developers suing them for unpaid wages, etc. I hope it releases and its post release support, but hopes aren't high.

I really hope Studio 397 can break away from Monster Games in the near future and just focus on their simulation products without all the drama.

With all the issues at Monster Games the past two years, I'll be surprised if this game gets any support after release (if it even releases). MG has lost the Indy Car and BCCT licenses since they couldn't produce a game in time that met the approvals of each body. They have multiple developers suing them for unpaid wages, etc. I hope it releases and its post release support, but hopes aren't high.

I really hope Studio 397 can break away from Monster Games in the near future and just focus on their simulation products without all the drama.
Perhaps you meant Motorsport Games? Monster Games was acquired by iRacing back in 2022.
But from what I’ve seen, I definitely agreed with you. Motorsport Games has been in a questionable state, so hoping all the saga is over in the future.

Tomorrow on 20th of february is early access release.

And here is a new gameplay trailer.

Hi there, I was playing it a bit and was watching some videos on YT.
Sadly just a bit because of some early access bugs. For me known bugs are: Bad performance in the options menu - sometimes you could feel it doesn't react if you change some options. Sadly crashes to desktop but not on track only in the menu's. And sometimes the game wont launch. I had this but after restart my PC and made an GPU driver update it launched. And I could driving some laps on Le Mans.

But yea, after practice and qualifing the game had a CTD. Thereafter I had again problems to launch the game.

I read something in the steam forum about bugs in combination with antivirus Kaspersky. (I have it too)

Enough of bad things. The good ones. It makes so much fun on the track!
The best is the boombastic sound! So turn up the volume if you play it. :D
The FFB should be also good. The physics are so good. (I heard that the devs are the same from the game Sim-racing rFactor2)
And the graphics are ok till good. I played on my 4k monitor on 2560 x 1440 with high and ultra settings and it feels very smooth. (RTX 4070ti, I5 13600KF and 32 gb ram ddr5 5600)

If you are a sim racing fan? Maybe you can wait till full release.
If you a fan of the WEC Series with interessting in sim racing. It is a must have. But it is also for beginners, would I say. Because of so many options in the game.

I hope so much that a update will coming soon. I had no luck to launch the game again. :(

I open steam and press the green launch button and after ~ 2 or 3 seconds it broke up the launch and I can try it again.

I try launch steam as admin, start my PC again, make a exception in my Kaspersky, change start up game language from german to english. Nothing helps.
Do someone have some tips and can help? Or have the same problem that the game wont launch?

I had so much fun and joy to play this. Like I never had in a other sim racing game. :(

If you are a sim racing fan? Maybe you can wait till full release.
If you a fan of the WEC Series with interessting in sim racing. It is a must have. But it is also for beginners, would I say. Because of so many options in the game.

Interested in trying this, but will prob wait till the bugs are ironed out. Are you playing with a wheel? Or it has good controller support?

Interested in trying this, but will prob wait till the bugs are ironed out. Are you playing with a wheel? Or it has good controller support?
These pc simulators are best if you play them on proper wheel with pedals. Gran Turismo has better implementation for controllers but is far from these simulators in terms of physics and realism. My kind advice is to stay away if you plan to play on controller becouse it's really frustrating experience. I remember playing Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa on PS4 with controller which soaked me into sim racing but belive me they are not meant to be played with controller even they support it.

I hope so much that a update will coming soon. I had no luck to launch the game again. :(

I open steam and press the green launch button and after ~ 2 or 3 seconds it broke up the launch and I can try it again.

I try launch steam as admin, start my PC again, make a exception in my Kaspersky, change start up game language from german to english. Nothing helps.
Do someone have some tips and can help? Or have the same problem that the game wont launch?

I had so much fun and joy to play this. Like I never had in a other sim racing game. :(
I had an idea. I launched the game with an folder in windows c:/steam/steamapps/common/Le Mans Ultimate/Launcher and in this folder I clicked on the file (I don't know what exsactly it is, but it must be an exe.) And the game launched.

And after playing I see on steam that there was a first update for the game.

Yes, I have a wheel. A Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback. But I'm a bit dissapointed and not happy with it.
That's why I asked some month ago in the PC thread about the MOZA wheels.

And yea, like darkoj mean. I would recommend a wheel too for this game.

These pc simulators are best if you play them on proper wheel with pedals. Gran Turismo has better implementation for controllers but is far from these simulators in terms of physics and realism. My kind advice is to stay away if you plan to play on controller becouse it's really frustrating experience. I remember playing Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa on PS4 with controller which soaked me into sim racing but belive me they are not meant to be played with controller even they support it.

I had an idea. I launched the game with an folder in windows c:/steam/steamapps/common/Le Mans Ultimate/Launcher and in this folder I clicked on the file (I don't know what exsactly it is, but it must be an exe.) And the game launched.

And after playing I see on steam that there was a first update for the game.

Yes, I have a wheel. A Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback. But I'm a bit dissapointed and not happy with it.
That's why I asked some month ago in the PC thread about the MOZA wheels.

And yea, like darkoj mean. I would recommend a wheel too for this game.

Yes I agree with having a wheel would be best. However that is currently not in my plans for now. So I just wanted to know if there was acceptable controller support. There are a few “sim” games that I have enjoyed with a controller such as: ACC, AC (controller mod), AM2, PCars1 and RRRE.
I agree the worst for me are vanilla AC and PC2.
Im not looking to play in a LFM league or chase world records, just races here and there against hopefully a smart AI.
I do enjoy my time in simcades like forza but Im having a blast in “sim” ACC as well

Yes I agree with having a wheel would be best. However that is currently not in my plans for now. So I just wanted to know if there was acceptable controller support. There are a few “sim” games that I have enjoyed with a controller such as: ACC, AC (controller mod), AM2, PCars1 and RRRE.
I agree the worst for me are vanilla AC and PC2.
Im not looking to play in a LFM league or chase world records, just races here and there against hopefully a smart AI.
I do enjoy my time in simcades like forza but Im having a blast in “sim” ACC as well
Hi, I read in their devs faq at https://lemansultimate.com/faqs/ with the question, if controllers are supported?
Yes! The way controllers work in Le Mans Ultimate has been reworked compared to past Studio 397 titles with the aim of making the game as accessible as possible and also bringing vibration support.
For now, menus are accessible only using a keyboard and mouse but we plan to revisit this in future.
I think this should be good for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom